Maybe We'll Meet.

Start from the beginning

Prince: Beyond it. What about me?

Dede: Gorgeous!

Prince: I know.

Dede: Cocky much?

Prince: (laughs) Nah...I did think you were cute when I first met you.

Dede: Really?

Prince: (gets closer to her) Yeah, really. (kisses her)

Dede: Your lips are soft. (smiles)

Prince: Yours are too...smile again?

Dede: Gee Prince, you make it sound like I belong in a Colgate commercial. (smiles and Prince kisses her dimple. Biz and Diggy walk in and they look at them)

Biz: Wow.

Prince: It was nothing...at all. (looks at Dede and back at Biz and Diggy)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Flashback #3]

Prince: Angela?

Angela: Hi. What's wrong?

Prince: Why should I trust you?

Angela: I'm the only one trying to hear your issues instead of my own. (P.O.V.: Gosh, boys are so easy to manipulate)

Prince: (sighs) There's this girl I love and I made a mistake and she hates me now.

Angela: Have you tried talking to her?

Prince: I tried, but it's like she's resistant of me now.

Angela: You shouldn't worry. There are plenty of other girls who would kill for you to say I love you to them.

Prince: Like who?

Angela: (kisses him and pulls away) Me.

Prince: (P.O.V.: Is this the right thing to be doing right now? I have a girl I'm so in love with that hates me. Then I have Angela. Right here, wanting me.)(smiles and pulls her in for another kiss. They kiss for a long time until someone is by the staircase)

?.?.?.?: Princeton, can I—

Prince: (stops and looks into the stairway and Angela is smirking) Jassie?

Jas'marieé: (begins crying) I knew you were too good to be true. (runs back down the stairs with tears in her eyes)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

   Well, that explains a lot...Maybe I was the slut after all.

   I opened my eyes to a ray of sunlight beaming in my face...I thanked God it was only a dream. After doing the daily routine, I headed downstairs to look at the calendar. August second...WHAT THE HELL?! Jassie's birthday is in four days and I have to find her ASAP. I miss my baby. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I saw Lexi walk towards me, dressed and ready.

  Lexi: Morning Prince!

  Prince: Mornin' Lex.

  We both sat on the island, silent as can be. Lex looked at me sympathetically. I kept looking down at the hardwood floors in order to avoid it.

  Lexi: Are you really in love, Prince?

  I nodded without looking up.

  Lexi: Do you think she loves you back?

  Prince: I don't know.