Maybe We'll Meet.

Start from the beginning

[Flashback]

Marquez: Don't fail, lil' nigga. (gives him dap and goes into the hotel)

Prince: I'll hit you up with the signal.

Marquez: Aight. I'll be hitting on lil' shawty over there. (points at a girl who is twerking to Dance by Big Sean)

Prince: (nods and goes to the drinks. He picks up a glass and pours Sprite in it. He slides the bottle of E out his pocket)(P.O.V.: How many did he say?! Aww, fuck it! I don't know)(pours half the bottle in and stirs it around until it dissolves)

Jas'marieé: Asshole, can you pass me some Sprite?

Prince: (smirks) Gee, no need to be rude. (hands her the sprite with the ecstasy)

Jas'marieé: Thanks. (begins drinking)

Prince: (bullshitting) So I was thinking about how rude I've been and—

High Jas'marieé: (kisses him) You talk too much! Shut up! (giggles)

Prince: (P.O.V.: It worked!) I do, don't I?

High Jas'marieé: You do! Now come here! (takes his hand and stumbles through the crowd)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

High Jas'marieé: Come sit on the bed with meeee! (plops onto his bed)

Prince: (sits on the bed) You tired?

High Jas'marieé: Noooo! I want youuu...(gets on top of him)

Prince: (smirks) Then have me.

High Jas'marieé: Come onnnn! I need you NOW! (rips his shirt off and begins making out with him)

Prince: (unzips her dress) You already got me, baby girl.

High Jas'marieé: I have a seeecret! (giggles)

Prince: Tell me, boo.

High Jas'marieé: I think I have a boooooyfriend! (laughs and takes off his pants)

Prince: You're so dangerous...

High Jas'marieé: I know! (kisses him even harder)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Flashback #2]

Prince: That would make sense, right? If taco equals aco, then Deanna equals Deon?

Dede: (laughs) You make up the weirdest concepts.

Prince: (Ray Ray shrugs) That did make sense.

Dede: Whatever you say, Prince. (smiles and looks at the bracelets) Damn, this is pretty! (points at a bracelet made of blue diamonds)

Prince: You want it?

Dede: Aren't we supposed to be looking for stuff for Biz?

Prince: We can multi-task...now do you?

Dede: (nods) You don't have to, though.

Prince: I will anyway. (smiles at her and gestures for the guy to choose the bracelet)

Dede: (smiles) Thank you, Princeton! (hugs him)

Prince: You already know...I didn't know you had dimples. Smile for me?

Dede: (smiles)

Prince: Aww...how cute.

Dede: Thank you. (blushes)(P.O.V.: He's so sexy! Roc just might have to wait...) You think I'm cute?