79: Happy Birthday, Sis!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for all the recent gaps on chapter releases. And for how long it's been since I last updated in general xD Things have been a bit all over the place recently. This doesn't mean I will be posting like every week like before. I can't guarantee that I'm afraid. But I will be pushing myself to post every so often. If I can get at least 3 chapters out a month then I'm happy. I will be posting another chapter soon.

On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------
Harley giggled excitedly as she bounced up and down slightly on the sofa. Ivy entered the room and smiled at Harley's excitement. "You always get super excited on days like today" Ivy smirked. "Of course red!" Harley replied with the biggest smile on her face. Before Ivy could say anything else, the pair heard a door close. Harley jumped up eagerly as Christie entered the room. "Happy birthday!" Both girls exclaimed at Christie. Ivy hugged Christie quickly. Harley hurried over and hugged Christie tightly after Ivy let go. "Steady on Harley!" Christie laughed, hugging her back. Harley giggled then pulled away from the hug. "Well we've made plans for all three of us today so I hope you're up for it" Ivy announced. "Of course!" Christie replied excitedly. Ivy looked at Harley and smirked. "Breakfast first though" Ivy stated, causing Harley to pout. Ivy laughed, knowing Harley would react the way she did and led the way to the kitchen.

After having breakfast, they all got ready. Before they left, Harley gave Christie a present herself and Ivy got her which was a beautiful photo frame to put on the side which had a picture of the three of them at the park a few weeks back. Christie absolutely loved it, hugging both Harley and Christie. Christie then placed the photo on the side in full view and they left for their day out. Harley led the way to the big clothes shops excitedly, she knew the plan. Her and Ivy were going to buy Christie some new clothes. Whatever Christie liked and wanted, it was hers. The trio went to the tops area first. Harley and Ivy were looking on one end while Christie looked on the other. "Oooooo, these tops are cute!" Harley pointed out after a few minutes of looking and picking out a few. "Uhm, yeah" Christie laughed, not fully feeling the style. Christie looked for a few more minutes before finally deciding on two tops. She went to try them on before going back to Harley and Ivy, slightly unhappy due to not deciding which one she likes more.

"So which do you like better?" Ivy asked with a smile. "I like dat one" Harley stated, pointing at the one in Christie's left hand. "Uhmm, well I don't know... I like both" Christie revealed sheepishly. "Well get both" Ivy suggested. "Hmm... Yeahhh" Christie replied, unsure. "You don't have to worry, we'll get them ya" Harley piped up. "Huh?" Christie said, looking at Harley in confusion. Ivy laughed at Christie. "Sis, if you like them both then we'll get you both. Me and Harl's agreed to buy whatever you want today" Ivy revealed. "Yeah! As long as you don't want everything in the store!" Harley giggled. "Really?! Oh wow! Thanks you guys!" Christie gushed, hugging the laughing pair.

The trio looked around the store some more before finally heading over to the counter to pay. Christie had two tops, a T-Shirt, a few pairs of new black jeans and a new jacket to replace her old one back at home. "Okay, where too next?" Christie asked with a smile as they came out the shop. "Ice cream!" Harley cheered excitedly. "What she said sis" Ivy laughed, making Christie laugh. They went round the corner and entered the Ice Cream themed shop. It were small but it got plenty of customers. Ivy had mint choc-chip, Harley had strawberries and raspberry ripple and Christie had cookie dough Ice Cream. They sat down and began eating. Ivy then noticed Harley's smirk on her face as she was looking at her. "What's that smirk for?" Ivy asked, couldn't help but smiling at Harley. "Well, I have strawberries" Harley pointed out, picking one up and admiring it. Ivy thought for a few moments before realizing what Harley was on about. "Wow, you actually got strawberries with your ice cream to suggest what I'm thinking" Ivy laughed. "Yup" Harley replied simply, grinning at Ivy whom rolled her eyes. She leaned forward and Harley put the strawberry in her mouth and Ivy ate it, leaning back as she did.

"Awww, you two are literally my favorite real life pairing ever" Christie noted, smirking at the pair and making Ivy blush. "Made you blush sis!" Christie exclaimed, making her blush more. Harley giggled. "Shut up" Ivy mumbled in embarrassment, hiding her cheeks and smile. "It's okay red, though I must admit. Your face is almost as red as my jester outfit" Harley said, laughing and causing Christie to laugh. Ivy rolled her eyes while smiling. She shook her head and continued to eat while Christie and Harley laughed at their fun.

For the rest of the day, they walked round and ate dinner together. Harley and Ivy made sure Christie really enjoyed herself. She was important to them and they wanted to make sure she knew that. Finally, they arrived home in the evening. "I'm exhausted!" Christie sighed. "Me too!" Harley agreed. "Well let's all watch some films to end today on a relaxing note" Ivy suggested. "Yeah okay!" Harley and Christie said simultaneously. Ivy smiled and switched on the TV. Harley and Ivy then sat down together on the sofa. Christie sat down in between Harley and Ivy. The pair put their arms round Christie. "Thank you for today girls, this was definitely the best birthday I have had in a very long time" Christie said softly with a smile. "No worries" Ivy replied. "Your welcome!" Harley added. They all smiled and snuggled up, watching TV together...
--------------------
Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. If you can, please do follow me on Instagram; link is down below or search: jakewales97. My profile picture is the same as on Wattpad. I post behind the scenes and updates. If you have any questions or want advice etc, feel free to message me through Wattpad or Instagram. Post your thoughts about this chapter in the comments below.

My Wattpad Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/jakewales97/?hl=en

Before you go, I just wanted to leave a cheeky little plug here to a new short Fanfiction I am working on if any of you are interested and/or have heard of the series. It's about Luna and Sam from The Loud House and is LGBTQ related as is this fanfic. It's in three parts and if you would like to check it out then I will leave a link to bless your reading eyes with xD lol

https://www.wattpad.com/story/178800373

Here is a little bit from Part 1, just to give you all a little tease:

"That was fun!" Sam said with a big smile. "Totally! It was fun jamming out with you dude!" Luna replied. "You too! Sucks I have to go though" Sam said sadly. "Well at the weekend we can hang out longer, turn the tunes up to ten and rock out!"Luna exclaimed. "Yeah! See you later Lunes" Sam laughed, giving her a little wave. "See you later Sammy!" Luna replied before her eyes widened slightly. 'What was that dude!?' Luna said to herself in disbelief, mentally slapping her fore head. As Sam walked away, she was dumbfounded. 'Sammy? We both have cute... Nicknames for each other? Weird but... I-I like it... I really like it, I love it! I love it almost as I... Wait... What?' Sam realized to herself...

Next chapter is titled: 'Stand Tall'. See you all next time!