3: Big Things and Little Things

Hello everyone, I'm back with another chapter. This time, I'm a spicing thing up. I hope you're loving the cuteness I'm bringing to ya.

Anyway, onto this chapter. Enjoy! :-{ )

----------------------------------------

Ivy groaned and slowly opened her eyes. When they were finally open, she realized Harley was on top of her. She was wide awake and was sitting in Ivy's lap. "Morning red!" Harley beamed. "M-morning" Ivy said, in shock. "My leg is so much better this morning! Come on! Let's shower!" Harley said. Ivy did not have time to reply. Harley pulled her up and out of bed. Harley still had a little limp but was pretty much walking normally. All of Ivy's special care healed up Harley's leg very fast.

Harley dragged Ivy into the bathroom. As soon as they entered the bathroom, Harley undressed. Ivy's eyes widened in shock. Was Ivy dreaming? Nope, this was really happening. And what surprised Ivy even more is that Harley did not seem to mind that Ivy was staring at her. The only thing that seemed to make sense is Harley did not care. The way she sees it is they are both really close friends. But Ivy knew that close friends does not do what Harley did.

"I think I'm going to have to look after you today" Harley giggled. "W-why?" Ivy asked, still in shock. "Cause it looks like you have a temperature" Harley replied. Ivy snapped out of it. She unbuttoned her shirt and took off her underwear. "Who's going first?" Ivy asked, walking towards the shower. "There ain't a second" Harley replied with a grin that Ivy did not see.

Harley nudged Ivy into the shower and she entered after. Ivy nervously turned on the shower and the water began to pour out. Ivy looked at Harley who had her eyes closed, a big smile and was humming whilst getting the water into her hair. Ivy then started to do the same. Harley moved closer to Ivy, trying to get under the water more. "Sorry" Ivy said. "It's alright red" Harley replied. Ivy glanced at Harley. Ivy's eyes widened and her heartbeat sped up within a split second.

Ivy couldn't take it. Being this close to Harley was driving her crazy! She wanted to kiss her; she wanted to love her. But she held back. Ivy did not have the courage to express her true feelings to Harley.

After the shower, the pair left the bathroom and headed to the bedroom. Ivy went to her wardrobe. She opened it and scanned her clothes. Ivy looked in the mirror and saw Harley in the mirror. Harley was sitting on Ivy's bed with a towel wrapped round her. Ivy then got changed before sitting next to Harley.

"I don't have much for you to wear" Ivy sighed. "It's okay red, when my leg heals fully, we'll go into town and I'll get some clothes" Harley replied happily. Her face then saddened. "Oh yeah... I don't have any money..." Harley said sadly. "Hey" Ivy half whispered and nudged Harley's shoulder softly. Harley looked at Ivy. "I'll buy you clothes" Ivy smiled. Harley's face lit up. "Really!?" Harley asked. "Of course" Ivy replied with a smile. Harley squealed happily and hugged Ivy tightly. "Thank you red!" Harley exclaimed. "It's okay" Ivy smiled.

Ivy noticed that Harley still had a towl wrapped round her. "Well I ain't got much for you to wear" Ivy sighed. "No worries, I'll just walk round in me undies" Harley giggled. Ivy smiled nervously, trying hard not to let out any of her true feelings. "Well uh, at least put on a buttoned shirt, can't have you walking round in the nude" Ivy stated. "Okay" Harley smiled.

Ten minutes went by and the pair are in the kitchen, eating breakfast. Every so often, Ivy couldn't help but a quick glance at Harley. Her blonde hair, her blue eyes. It warmed Ivy's insides. After a few glances, Harley started to make eye contact each time Ivy glanced at her. Every time, Harley would smile at Ivy. This made Ivy even more nervous. A part of Ivy was aching to tell Harley. But she held back.; trying her hardest not to give any hints.

After eating breakfast, Ivy cleared away the bowls. "What shall we do today red?" Harley asked. "Well, I have to go check over my plants. Water them and that" Ivy replied. Harley nodded. "Wanna come with?" Ivy suggested. "Okay" Harley replied with a smile.

Ivy grabbed a few things first before leading the way out the back door. Ivy watered a few of the plants that were by the side of the house. Ivy then led the way to the green house. Once inside, Ivy began to tend to her plants. Harley wandered around the rather large green house by herself. Harley slowly walked down the long rows of various and colourful plants.

Whilst Harley slowly walked round the greenhouse, Ivy was in deep thought as she tended to her plants. "I can't stop thinking about her... I'm just so confused. I wish I knew if she felt the same way as I do for her... If only she wasn't so in love with Joker. Then again, she hasn't mentioned him since she's been here" Ivy said in her head. Ivy looked over her shoulder at Harley who was looking at a plant a row away from her. Harley was staring at a plant for a few moments before looking up at Ivy. She smiled at Ivy and gave her a little wave. Ivy smiled slightly and went back to looking after her plants. "All the things we do and have done... Maybe, just maybe... She feels the same way" Ivy said softly and smiled hopefully...

----------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I did, especially as it's showing how hard it is for Ivy to keep her feelings for Harley hidden. Plus, it's fun to see Ivy be really shy and nervous at certain points.

So things have spiced up a bit. I apologize that things aren't very detailed and seems a bit tame. But I didn't want you to read this story and it being really rude. 

You lucky people are getting a chapter tomorrow as well! So I'll see you in the next chapter!! :-{ D