1K Views Special

Welcome everyone to the 1K Views Special! I want to thank you all so much for reading my fanfiction, I can't believe the amount of support and love I have gotten in regards to this fanfic! 1K views may not seem a lot to most of you but it is to me. It is a huge achievement and I thank you all for reading. None of my other stories are as popular as this one, its crazy! Just thank you! Thank you!

Now! Onto this very special chapter! This idea is by Poison_ivy_Quinn and I have to say, I love this idea. It's simple but so adorable! Thank you so much for the idea and I hope you all enjoy this special chapter.

Also, before you get into reading it go and check Poison_ivy_Quinn 's account. She has written some Harley and Ivy fanfics too and I totally recommend you go check them out. The stories Poison_ivy_Quinn have written/are writing is really good!

So, that's it for now. I hope you all enjoy and now, on with the special chapter!
--------------------
"Thanks Kitty Cat, I owe ya one" Harley said before putting the phone down. She smiled to herself excitedly. Harley went to the back door and saw Ivy inside the green house. About half an hour later, Ivy entered the house. Ivy found Harley in the living room painting her nails. Ivy smiled. Ivy went over and sat down. Harley moved a little so Ivy could sit down. Harley put her head back and the back of her head rested in Ivy's lap. One of Ivy's hands rested on Harley's stomach and her other hand went through Harley's hair gently.

Ivy looked at Harley's nails which she was painting. Ivy smiled at the colours. Red and green on different fingers. "Looks very festive" Ivy said. Harley smiled. "It's my favourite colours" Harley replied. Ivy smiled and rubbed her thumb softly across Harley's forehead. "Oh yeah, Selina phoned a while ago. She asked if you wanted to hang out tomorrow. I said yeah" Harley revealed. "What about you?" Ivy asked. "I'm alright. I got a few things to do" Harley replied. "Are you sure?" Ivy wondered. "Course red" Harley replied. Harley sat up turned and looked at Ivy. "She's going to meet you at the mall tomorrow morning, have fun. I'm going for a shower" Harley told her before planting a kiss on her lips. Ivy smiled as she watched Harley leave the room.

The following day, Harley and Ivy were standing outside in front of the front door. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Ivy asked. "I'll be fine red" Harley sighed. Ivy laughed slightly and put her arms on Harley's shoulder. Harley placed her hands on her hips. "Okay" Ivy said and kissed her softly. "Have lots of fun baybee" Harley told her. "Will do. I'll miss you though" Ivy replied. "I'll miss you too red" Harley said. The pair smiled at each other before kissing again. Ivy reluctantly pulled away and walked to her car. She looked back at Harley. Harley was smiling and she waved at her. Ivy smiled and waved back. Harley blew her a kiss which made Ivy laugh slightly. She blew her a kiss back and got in her car. After seeing her lover off, Harley went inside and grinned. "Right, let's get to work!" Harley announced.

Harley spent the next few hours cleaning and tidying up. Harley wanted to make sure that Ivy would come back to a nice house. There was quite a bit of work but she knew she could do it. Harley wanted everything to be perfect for Ivy.

It was slowly getting dark. However, a darker light blue lingered in the sky. It was now early evening and Ivy pulled up in the car and parked up. She got out of the car and started walking towards her house. Ivy froze. On the two steps leading to the front porch was a candle on each corner of each step. Ivy was slightly confused. She shrugged her shoulders and walked on towards the front door. Ivy unlocked the door and entered. Ivy froze again but this time, her jaw dropped. The house wasn't dark but it wasn't light either. Lit up candles were spread out neatly throughout the hallway and stairs. It was the candles that were lighting the house up. It also smelt very beautiful. Ivy loved it. Her eye's fell to the floor where a trail of red petals led towards the living room.

Ivy slowly started to follow the trial into the living which again had candles on the sides. The trail of petals ended in the middle of the room where a love heart was formed using the red petals. Ivy could not believe her eyes. Everything was beautiful. Ivy's eyes slowly landed on Harley standing on the doorway of the kitchen. She was wearing a strapless red dress that came down to the top of her knees. She also wore black high heels and had her hair in two pony tails on each side of her head. "Harl... This... you're so... beautiful" Ivy stuttered, in complete shock. Harley grinned, pleased with Ivy's reaction. "It ain't over yet red. I'm cooking us a romantic dinner" Harley announced. "To go with this romantic... House I've come back too?" Ivy asked. "Uh-huh" Harley replied with a nod and a smile on her face. Ivy smiled and shrugged her shoulder. "Okay baby" Ivy said. Harley then turned round and went back into the kitchen. Ivy smiled and headed upstairs to get changed.

In the kitchen, Harley was cooking herself and Ivy a meal. This was something she had been dreading since she's never cooked a proper meal before. And because it was a special meal, Harley did not want to mess up. Harley started to wash her hands but paused when she smelt burning. "No, no, no!" Harley exclaimed, quickly drying her hands and going over to the cooker. She opened it and sure enough, the burning was coming from inside the oven. Harley grabbed a tea towel and pulled out the tray. She placed it on the side and sighed angrily, throwing the tea towel on the table in frustration. She then placed her hand on her forehead to calm down. "Harl?" Harley heard a soft voice say from behind. Harley moved her hand away from her forehead and looked at Ivy, standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Harley's eyes began to water and she bowed her head. Harley then began to cry. Ivy saw this and quickly went over and wrapped Harley in a hug. "I w-wanted everything to be perfect and now the dinner i-is ruined!" Harley sobbed. "Hey, hey. It's okay Harl, it's okay" Ivy reassured, rubbing her back to calm her down.

About twenty minutes later, the pair was sitting together in the living room. They had their arms round each other, Ivy still comforting Harley. Her head rested on top of Harley's head. Harley sniffed, drawing an invisible circle gently on Ivy's leg. "You look really beautiful red" Harley said softly. "I didn't want to be under dressed" Ivy replied, smiling a little bit. Ivy were wearing a dark green dress that were loose from the waist down. Ivy moved her head and kissed Harley on the head before placing the side of her head back on Harley's head. "Do you want me to cook?" Ivy asked. "No, I wanted to cook... I didn't want you to do anything but be here and have a great time" Harley replied. "Okay... I got an idea then. How about we order pizza and have that?" Ivy suggested. Harley thought for a few moments before smiling a little bit. "Yeah okay" Harley agreed. "What shall we have baby, the usual?" Ivy asked. Harley nodded in agreement. Ivy got up and went to order the pizza.

Ivy came back from ordering the pizza and sat back down next to Harley. "So, what's with all of this?" Ivy asked, looking at the red petals on the floor. "Well I wanted to do something special for ya red. No real reason, I just wanted to cause I love ya red" Harley replied. Ivy nodded in reply. "I got Selina to take you out for the day so I could clean and tidy up the house. After that, I made everything romantic" Harley explained. "You tidied up?" Ivy said, looking at the petals on the floor. "Very funny" Harley told her, causing both of them to laugh. Ivy put her arm round Harley and Harley leaned on Ivy. "Thank you Harl, it's amazing" Ivy said, before planting a kiss on Harley's head. "You look beautiful red" Harley told Ivy. Ivy smiled in response. "Thank you baby" Ivy replied.

Nearly an hour went by before the pizza arrived. The two girls sorted the pizza out in the kitchen before going into the living room. They sat, ate and talked to each other for a while before putting a film on. They sat together and ate their pizza as they watched a film. After finishing their pizza, they cuddled up and watched the rest of the film in the comfort of each other's warmth and arms...
--------------------
Hope you all enjoyed this special chapter! I really enjoyed this one. Again, thank you so much Poison_ivy_Quinn for this idea for a very special chapter.

Once again, I just want to thank you all for reading, voting and commenting. These things are a big part of my motivation. I can't believe this fanfic has reached over 100 votes and 1000 reads! You are all awesome!