43: I Miss You

Hey everyone and welcome to another new chapter! So I don't want to reveal anything about this chapter. I just hope you all will like it, especially the ending. I do want to point out that Ivy was absent last chapter. This will happen from time to time where Harley or Ivy will absent from the chapter. It won't be often however.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and as always, on with the chapter!

:-{ D

--------------------

"How are you Harley?" Jane asked. It has been a few days since Harley broke down in front of Jessie. Since then, Harley has been so distracted. All she could do was think about Ivy. Harley hoped she was okay. She hasn't heard from Ivy and Harley was very worried. At the moment, Harley was at Jane's house. Harley couldn't stand being on her own and she needed to talk to someone.

"I'm okay" Harley replied, shrugging her shoulder. Jane sighed softly, not knowing what to say or do. "Have you heard from her?" Harley asked, looking very desperate. "No, I haven't" Jane replied, shaking her head. Harley looked down sadly. "Harley, when she's ready. She will get in contact. Just give her time" Jane told Harley. "How long though?! I haven't heard from her in nearly a week! I miss her so much!" Harley exclaimed, getting upset. "Hey, hey, come on" Jane reassured, pulling Harley into a hug. Harley cried in Jane's arms. "I just want things to go back to how they once were" Harley cried. "I know Harley, I know" Jane replied, trying her best to calm Harley down.

Harley spent most of the day at Jane's. They didn't do anything fun but just talk. Jane did her best to keep Harley from getting upset. Jane even got Harley to paint a portrait of her. When Harley finished, she wasn't happy with her piece. Jane had to admit, it wasn't one of Harley's best. Of course she didn't tell her to her face cause she knew that Harley had Ivy on her mind. Eventually it was time for Harley to leave. Jane wanted her to stay over but Harley refused. "Are you sure?" Jane asked. Harley nodded. "Yeah, I just wanna go back to my room and go to sleep" Harley replied. "Okay. You look after yourself. If you need me, you know where I am, okay?" Jane said. Harley nodded. Jane then pulled Harley into a hug. "Remember Harley. When she's ready, she will contact you" Jane told Harley in the hug. Harley just nodded in response, tearing up slightly.

When Harley got back to her motel room, she went straight in the shower. After her shower, she dried off and put on some clean clothes on. Harley stared down at the bed. She knew she should get some rest and go to sleep but she didn't feel like it at all. Harley sighed sadly as she sat down on the edge of her bed. Harley's mind trailed off to what Jane told her earlier. The phone suddenly rang, causing Harley to snap out of her thoughts. She got up and answered the phone. "Hello?" Harley said. "Harl?! Is that you?!" The voice exclaimed. "Red?! Yeah it's me!" Harley replied, her face lighting up when she recognized the voice instantly. "I need you Harl, its urgent!" Ivy cried. "I'm coming" Harley replied. Harley hung up and quickly left her motel room.

It didn't take long for Harley to get to Ivy's. Harley knocked and the door opened revealing a teary eyes Ivy. She had bags under her eyes and her hair was a mess. Harley was shocked at how rough Ivy looked. "Oh red" Harley sighed sadly as she stared at the broken woman standing in front of her.

Ten minutes went by. Harley made Ivy a hot drink and wrapped her in a blanket. Harley sat down next to Ivy. "What's happened? What's happened to you?" Harley asked softly. She was very concerned for Ivy. Harley had never seen Ivy like this before. "I uhm... I haven't slept since you left... I just couldn't" Ivy replied. Ivy looked at Harley, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything" Ivy sobbed. Harley began to tear up. She hated seeing Ivy so upset. "Thing is red... It's me who's sorry. I broke a promise and that was wrong. I'm the one who should be apologizing" Harley told Ivy sadly. Ivy lowered her head for a few moments before looking at Harley. "I...I've missed you" Ivy uttered, tears flowing down her face. "I've missed you too" Harley replied. Ivy then began to break down, crying in front of Harley. Harley immediately moved closer and wrapped her into a hug. The pair sat there and cried, happy that they were in each other's arms again.

An hour went by. They spent the past hour mostly cuddled up together. After an hour went by, Harley and Ivy went upstairs to the bedroom. Harley tucked Ivy into bed. "You get some sleep red, you need it" Harley told Ivy. "Harl, don't leave me" Ivy said, looking at Harley and sitting up slightly. Harley smiled. "I'm not going anywhere baybee. I'm staying right here, with you" Harley told her. Ivy nodded with a little smile and laid back down. Harley then laid down behind her and Ivy became Harley's spoon. Harley held and hugged her tightly, not letting go. Almost instantly, Ivy fell asleep with a smile on her face. Harley and Ivy were back together and each other's arms...

--------------------

I just know I am going to get so many comments saying how happy you are with the ending to this chapter haha :D Besides, I don't think you all could take another heartbreaking chapter haha. I told you all, cuteness and fluffiness will always find its way back into this fanfic ;)

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm not sure when the next upload will be coming but it should be coming sometime this week.

Next chapter is titled: 'Movie Theater Outing'. See you all next chapter.