63: Getting To Know Her

Hey everyone! So I am currently ill but I am working really hard to get things done. I'm currently working nonstop in my spare time trying to get the 5 Year Anniversary Book sorted for next week when it starts. Yeah, as you can tell I am stressed and I think that isn't helping me being ill. But that isn't going to stop me from trying my hardest.

On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------
Ivy was awake very early. She had a call which forced her out of bed and now she had some important to work. Ivy didn't want too because she had arranged to hang out with Christie with Harley today. However, that plan went out the window. Harley woke up shortly after Ivy. Harley was told that Ivy had to work which Harley didn't mind.

"Okay Harl, I need you to listen carefully okay?" Ivy said, walking into the living room. Harley were sitting on the sofa, eating her breakfast. "I'm really busy today and I will be working all day which means you will be hanging out with Christie today. Is that okay baby?" Ivy asked. "Yeah of course red, I think it's a great idea to hang out with Christie. Gives us time to get to know each other!" Harley replied with a big smile. "Okay... One other thing. Please don't tell her about... Us... I've only just got her back and I want some time to get to know her again and for her to get to know me. Promise me Harl" Ivy pleaded. "Mmm promise red" Harley said with a mouthful of cereal. Ivy smiled slightly. "Thank you, see you later and have fun" Ivy said softly, kissing Harley on the cheek. "Hey!" Harley cried, pointing to her lips. Harley knew Ivy didn't kiss her on the lips because she would get a taste of the milk. Ivy sighed and kissed her, making Harley smile. "Give Christie my love. Later!" Ivy called as she left the room.

Harley continued to eat her cereals and watch TV as she heard Ivy leave the house. About five minutes later, Christie turned up. She smiled when she saw Harley. "Hiya Christie!" Harley said before taking another bite of her cereals. "Harley, I thought we were hanging out today?" Christie asked, sitting down on the sofa next to Harley. "Yeah we are, I gotta eat breakfast ya know" Harley replied. Christie smiled and shook her head. "I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the fact that you are still in your pyjamas" Christie told her. Harley looked down and realised she were still not dressed and ready. "Whoopsie" Harley said. Christie chuckled. "It's okay Harley, we got all day. There's no rush" Christie replied.

Shortly after, Harley went upstairs to get ready while Christie watched some TV. Harley eventually came down the stairs ready to go. "So what are we doing?" Harley asked excitedly. "I say let's head into Gotham, look round some shops and have dinner. How does that sound?" Christie suggested. "Yes! That sounds fun!" Harley exclaimed. The pair left the house and Christie drove Harley to Gotham. When they arrived, they headed straight to the mall. "I gotta show ya the clothes I saw da other day!" Harley said and pulled Christie towards the clothes shop. While in the shop, they tried on a few different items, seeing what suits them well and what didn't. They had lots of fun, trying multiple things on; both judging each other. The pair spent some time in their before leaving with a few bags of brought clothes.

They looked in a few more shops before going for dinner. The waiter arrived at the table, giving them both their drinks before walking away. "How long have you lived in Gotham?" Christie began. "For as long as I can remember. I was a psychologist but it didn't work out" Harley replied. "Oh, I'm sorry" Christie said. "Nah, it's okay" Harley smiled. Christie took a sip of her drink.

"So Harley, my sister talks about you a lot. You both seem really close" Christie stated. "Yeah, we've been through a lot. We're best friends and we understand each other ya know?" Harley replied. Christie nodded. "How long have you known each other?" Christie asked. "A few years" Harley answered. Christie thought for a few moments before smiling slightly. "Harley, I uhm... I want to thank you" Christie said. "What for?" Harley asked. "Being there for Pamela when I wasn't... I don't just know but I can feel how close you are. You both care about each other so much but most of all, you make her happy... And I want to say thank you. I want you to know as well that don't ever feel threatened by me. I respect the friendship you have and I never want to break that" Christie explained. "Awww, I know and I could nevah feel threatened by you. You're red's sister. I want you both to get to know each other and bond and all that. So don't ever get worried about me" Harley told her. Christie smiled. "Thanks... You know, this is a good idea. Me and you getting to know each other, so then we could become friends" Christie said. "A friend of red's is a friend of mine. You ain't a friend to red, you're her sister so yeah; we could be friends. Or we could be sisters too!" Harley suggested with a big smile. "I'd like that" Christie smiled happily. "Yay! I've nevah had a sister before!" Harley said happily. Christie laughed. "Well I'd be happy and honoured to be yours" Christie said. "Awww, thank you!" Harley gushed. "It's okay" Christie replied. "I've enjoyed today so far Christie" Harley stated. "Me too and I am going to love getting to know you" Christie replied.
--------------------
How about that, Harley and Christie spending some time together. I knew I had to do this when I planned the story of introducing Christie. I felt it was important too as Harley should get to know Ivy's sister. Who knows, we may see more in future chapters...

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Post your thoughts in the comments below.

My Wattpad Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/jakewales97/?hl=en

See you all next time!