Y is for Young!!!!!!

"You used to be such cute colonies!!!" England yelled, "I don't understand how you all did this!!!"

Long story short, his kids had thrown another party at his house along with Spain and France when he was out.

And yeah, his house was a mess.

"Well Dad," Canada said, "This party didn't get out of hand at first. But when the beat dropped," He stared to laugh,"That's when things got really crazy."

"True," America agreed laughing.

England just shook his head, "I would ground you all," He looked at North and South, "But obviously, that's not gonna work for some of you."

He looked at Spain and France, "What do you two have to say for yourselves?"

"Nothing," France shrugged.

"That was an amazing party," Spain who had a lampshade on his head laughed. He was sprawled out on the floor.

He wasn't even drunk.

England sighed and shook his head, "I bet they get their behavior from you two."

Spain just laughed, "Your too strict Inglaterra."

"Spain, how long are you going to leave that lampshade on your head?"

"As long as I want," England rolled his eyes and walked off.

"So are we grounded or not?" Argentina asked.

"Non."

Spain just laughed, "No mijo, your mama is just very moody."

They all just laughed at Spain who still had the lampshade on his head and was laying on his back on the floor all sprawled out.

"I'm not a bloody woman!!!" England yelled from upstairs.

"Whatever you say Inglaterra."

"You know what!?!" He came back downstairs and looked at his kids, "You all are not leaving until you clean this up."

This all groaned.

"You too France."

He groaned.

"And you Spain."

There was no response.

"Spain."

Still no repsonse.

Seychelles walked over and removed the lampshade from her father's head.

He was alseep.

"He's alseep," She laughed and put the lampshade back on.

"How the- I'm not even going to question it," England said.

France got up and started to walk out.

"France, where are you going?"

"For a drive around the city."

"Hey," Diego said, "Are you just going so you don't have to clean up?"

France rushed out.

"Wow," Canada just said.

One of there dads just left and the other was asleep with a lampshade on his head.

"You all get to cleaning," England said.

They all groaned.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

England was now working on some magic. He couldn't help but think back to the colony days, when his children still needed him.