O is for Over

By over, I mean that Hong Kong's time with England is over and he has to go back to China.

And Hong Kong might seem a bit O.O.C since I'm trying to make him very emotional.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

England sighed as he and Hong Kong walked up the steps of the private plane.

The day he had been dreading for was actually here.

When he got to the top, Hong Kong turned around and took one last look at London. Before going inside the plane and taking a seat.

England sat next to him, and as soon as he did. Hong Kong laid his head on his shoulder. England smiled and ran his fingers through his hair.

The plane started to head towards the runway.

Hong Kong kept looking at London through the window since it would be the last time in long time he would see it again.

The plane was soon in the air and his view of it was getting smaller and smaller until he couldn't see it anymore.

'Bye London' He thought sadly.

He didn't understand.

What was he sad about?

He was going back to China.

He was finally going to see his siblings again.

But he also wanted to stay in London.

So, he wanted to see his siblings in Asia again but also stay in London.

He frowned.

That was okay.

Right?

As England looked down at his son, he couldn't help but remember the first day Hong Kong had came to London.

He didn't even talk to him but soon came around after two weeks.

Now he was leaving him.

Where did the time go?

He felt like crying but didn't let any tears fall.

When he dropped Hong Kong off in China, he didn't want his son to talk about his time in London or about him. He didn't want China to feel like Hong Kong preferred him over him.

He looked down to see Hong Kong now sleeping and smiled at the sight.

It was pretty early in the morning.

England soon fell asleep himself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The two walked into the airport together and looked around for China.

Hong Kong was holding England's hand as they looked, he knew that he wouldn't see his father in awhile and wanted to make use of the time.

"Ayiaa, Hong Kong aru. You got so big!!" A voice behind them exclaimed.

Both of them turned to see China and the rest of the Asian Fam (minus North Korea) behind him.

England quickly let go of Hong Kong's hand.

Hong Kong felt a bit hurt but understood why England did it.

"Hello China," England nodded.

"Optium," China nodded back, he still was mad at England for taking Hong Kong in the first place.

England turned to Hong Kong, "I should get going now, be good for China."

"Of course he would be good, unless you corrupted him Optium." China said coldly.