R is for Revolutionary!!!!

"No.....I-I c-can't do it," England said in tears as he let his gun fall out of his hands, "I-I can't," He fell to his knees in tears.

America sadly stood above his father who was now sobbing on the ground.

He didn't what to go to war with England, he just wanted to.get his independence.

"The United States of America wins this war," he said announcing to the field. His troops gave sympathetic looks to the sobbing emipre.

"Y-your not my son," England looked straight up at America.

The whole field quieted down. Now people were giving America sympathetic looks.

England continued to sob on the ground.

"I didn't want to go to war with you Daddy," America said quietly with his head down before turning around and walking away.

He didn't know it, but England had heard what he said, and started to sob harder.

He didn't want to go to war with his little boy either.

As America walked away with his head down in front his troops, France came over and put his arm over his son. He gave America a sad smile. Alfred just continued to look down.

England watched as the American and French troops walked away.

Canada was happy for his brother but was sad for his father. He walked over to the empire and helped him up.

"Lets go Dad," he gently said. England was just looking down and nodded.

"Matthew, you won't leave me. Right poppet?" England sadly asked as they walked.

Canada didn't know what to say. He didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. But he wasn't planning on always staying.

He had to get his independence someday.

He didn't respond.

England nodded, "I forgot, all of you will leave me someday. You, Hong Kong, Panama, Australia, Colombia, Monaco, India, Senegal, Mexico, Philippines, Hatiti, Dominica, all of you. Just like him" He said sadly.

They walked to the boat and got onto it.

All of a sudden, England just hugged Canada tightly. He didn't want to let him go.

But every parent has to let their child go.

Even if they didn't want too.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
America watched as his people, the 13, and their capitals danced and cheered in celebration of their independence.

He knew he should join them. But he couldn't get the image of a sobbing England out of his head.

He heard someone sit down next to him and turned to see France, "Mon fils, you should go celebrate too."

Ameica shook his head, "I'm fine Papa."

France frowned at his son, he placed his hand underneath America's chin and moved it up so he was looking at him, "If you were fine you wouldn't have to lie about it. Now come on." He got up and pulled America up, "Let's go dance."

America, knowing that he wasn't going to get out of this, just let his father pull him into the crowd.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
England and Canada walked into England's house.

The English and Spanish colonies were about to bombard him with the question 'Did you win?' but once they saw his face and no Alfred, they already knew their answer.