D is for Dare Devils !!!!

Being the parent of a daredevil consists of many panic attacks.  But being the parent of many daredevils consists of many more panic attacks and fainting.

Our favorite country fathers have learned to deal with daredevils for children.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was another world meeting. And like always it was chaos. However 3 countries weren't there.

America, North Mexico, and Canada.

"Maria where are your brothers?" Spain asked.

"They'll be here soon." she responded.

As the meeting continued the 3 older countries became even more nervous for the safety of their North American sons.

They had tried calling the boys but none of them answered.

"Their not answering their phones Germany." England said.

At this point France felt like could hyperventilate.

He didn't know where his kids were.

If they were okay.

Or hurt.

England called America again. "Alfred where the bloody *** are you 3 ?! At least give me a sign that your okay, a call or text or even an eagle banging on the window !!"  

3

2

1

Crash !!!

Well England did want a sign.

"Germany !!!!"

"What the Bloody H***"

"Ayiaa !!!!"

Some countries were hiding begin others while others were ready to strike. Then 3 familar voices were heard.

"See told you guys this would be awesome !! Wasn't it !?!"

"Yeah hermano let's do it again !!"

"Guys that was very dangero- oh screw it that was awesome !!"

"Yeah it was Mattie !!"

"You guys are crazy, next time I'm joining in" Maria said.

The 3 brothers gave each other high fives.

The other countries were too shocked to say anything. Nobody expected this from them at all.

Our favorite fathers looked at each other before looking at their sons with a mix of shock, confusion and with an 'are you crazy look'

"North America !!!" He yelled getting their attention.

"What the bloody hell were you all thinking, do you know 3 how much damage you caused !?! Maria you knew about this ?!? You should have stopped them !!"

While England was scolding, the other 2 men ran to their sons and started checking them over for bruises.

Well, France was doing that and fixing up their hair at the same time.

Germany interrupted England and asked the boys what they were doing.

"Well Germany we were freefalling without a parachute because we thought it would be awesome." America calmly replied grinning

    "Freefalling??!!!" England and France yelled before fainting.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Iggy can we leave please ?" America whined.

Well you see, after France and England fainted. Spain dumped water on them to wake them up.

It worked.

But right after, England started to scold their kids once again. Which led them to drag North America to his house.

And now it was leturce time.

"No. You 3 could have gotten seriously hurt, or seriously hurt someone." England said as he leturced them while pacing the room. They were now on their 5th hour of being lectured

"You could have gotten knocked uncousious." France added in.

"But we were wearing helmets." Diego stated.

"But still ! " England and France exclaimed at the same time   

"You all caused a lot of damage, what if you all ended up in the hospital because of that little stunt ? You almost caused me a heartattack !! I thought you 3 were hurt or had been kidnappped !!" France exclaimed he started to get a sad and worried expression. "What if you all were, what if someone had taken you and hurt yo-"

"My God, don't even think like that Francis." England interrupted while placing his hand on his head and shaking it.

Every parent's worst nightmare was having their kids kidnapped or hurt by someone in anyway.

He couldn't imagine anything happening to his kids. He just couldn't.

Be what if something did ?

No !! He shook his head.

He couldn't think like that. He took a deep breath.

His babies were okay.

All of them.

4 of which are sitting right in front of him.

They were okay. Everything was alright.

And if someone messed with one of them.

Let's just say there's a reason he was and still is sometimes called 'Great Britian'

He took a deep breath. "Poppets all we're trying to say is please don't ever do something like this again."

North America looked at each other before nodding.

"We're sorry Dad, Papa I promise we'll never do something like this again" Canada said. While the others nodded.

France smiled. "Merci chers"

"Yeah !! So this means next time we can skydive instead of freefalling !!!" America yelled before running out of the house.

"What !?! No it doesn't !! Bloody American! !! Come back here !!" England yelled as he ran out after his son.

Moral of the story kids.... it's the same one as North American Bros chapter A.

Oh and incase your wondering : where the heck was Spain during all of this ?

He was on the couch chilling and eating a tomato.

It called 'Father Goals' everyone. Father Goals