E is for Experiments !!!!!

This chap is gonna suck.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So you see, England and France were out for meetings.

And now the colonies were with Spain.

Which means alot of stuff is gonna happen.

Now, England, we all know can be strict and is all for rules. So he doesn't really let much slide and can be a mother hen.

France can also act motherly but isn't as strict as England. He lets some things slide compared to England.

And Spain. Spain is all chillaxed.  Like honestly, he let's let's basically anything slide.

Which goes back to what I said.

Alot of stuff is gonna happen.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Most of the colonies were bored, some were drawing, others were just talking about who knows what, some were helping Spain in the garden.  

Hong Kong was just laying on the floor doing nothing. Like I said before, he was bored.

He than started think about random things. Like what would happen if he put an apple slice and mint in a bottle of soda. So he started gathering the supplies. A few of the other colonies were just watching him.

"Hey Hong-Kong, what are you doing ?" America asked.

"I want to see what happens when you put a mint and apple slice in a soda bottle."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

20 minute timeskip brought to you by 'It's Almost Summer !!'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now Hong Kong and a few other colonies were now outside. He put the apple slice and mint in the bottle and shook it.

Spain and a few other colonies watched from afar.

5

4

3

2

1

BAM !!!

The cap blew of the soda as soda and the apple slice shot out of the soda bottle.

"Cool !!" America yelled. 

This lead to the colonies trying more  things out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    5 hour timeskip brought to you by 'Me being so lazy'
This was it.

They were gonna do one last project.

A machete volcano.

The colonies also put tomato sauce in the volcano too.

They waited

And waited

And waited.

Until

Bam !!

Tomato sauce exploded everywhere.

In the colonies' faces, on the walls, on the furniture.

Everywhere.

(*sighs* and Spain's house was just destroyed by llamas 3 weeks ago)

Everyone was a bit shocked for awhile.

"I'm hungry, Papi can we have churros ?" Scyelles asked soon after.

"Si, come on lets make some." He said as the two of them and a few other female colonies headed for the kicthen.

"Daddy and Papa won't be happy with the mess." Canada stated.

"We can clean up later." Australia said.

They never did.

Spain didn't bother getting the colonies cleaned up.

So after they ate a sugary dinner.They all passed out in the living room.

Most of the colonies fell asleep on the floor, others on the couch, and some on Spain.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"It's very quiet in here." England said as he and France walked into the house.

"And dark." France added in.

When they turned on the lights, their jaws dropped.

"H- how did this happened?" England said as he picked up a nearby Panama.

France picked up Philippines. "I think this is sauce, mon Dieu it's going to take forever to bathe all of them and get this out."

"Well we can just leave them like this."

France picked up Argentina who shiver and woke up a little at the cold air. He tiredly looked at France. "Papa no, I want to go back down there." He pointed to the ground he was sleeping on.

France just laughed a little at his son. "Don't worry mon fils, we'll get you all cleaned up and into bed soon."

So yeah basically England and France woke up all the colonies and Spain so he could help clean them up.

And this earned Spain a 30 min lecture (that he slept through) about the importance of giving their children baths, and cleaning up the house after a mess by England.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Any ideas for chapter O of North American Bros?