X is for Xper!!!

Xper basically means to show that your an expert at something.

This will be really short because part 2 is chapter Z. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

France was pacing around the living room while most of his kids watched him.

"Papa, are you gonna tell us what's wrong?" Monaco asked.

"Soon, I'm just waiting for your other siblings."

What was he worried about?

He xpered when it came to love. He was the country of love after all.

And it was just England.

Yeah, England. The guy he'd been with for centuries and then had been forced to breakup but then got back together with after his kids set up a date between the two of them.

Oh crap.

Why was this so hard!?!

He heard glass break.

"What is it Papa/Franny!?!?!" He heard Canada and Prussia yell.

North and South America, Prussia, and Spain had just jumped through his windows.

Great just great. 

"What's the emergency!?!" Diego yelled.    

"Well, your all here now."

"So now will you tell us?" Panama who was drinking water in the kitchen asked.

France took a deep breath and looked at everyone before looking at his kids, "I want to propose to your father."

Everyone's jaw dropped, they all turned to the kitchen when they heard coughing.

Panama was choking on water.

"Uhh, Pam, you okay baby sis?" America asked.

She was pounding on her back to clear her throat, she finally stopped choking and started taking deep breaths, "Yeah, yeah. Woo, I'm- I'm fine."

"You sure?" Philippines asked.

"Yeah," She cleared her throat, went to the living room, and sat on the couch, "Go on."

The girls started to squeal, "Your getting married!!!" Ivory Coast said excitedly.  

"It's about time," Spain smiled.

"Alright!!" Maria said out loud, "Everyone pay up!!!" She looked at Spain who took out his wallet and gave her some cash, Prussia, America, Canada, and Diego followed. Panama, Argentina, and Philippines gave her some cash, this kept going with basically everyone in the room minus France.

"You all were betting on me proposing?" France asked shocked.

Maria was counting her money to make sure it was all there. Once she was done, she split it in half and put one half in her bra and the other in her purse. She then looked up at France, "Papa, honestly. You and Daddy are like the one couple everyone's been waiting for."

Prussia nodded, "She's right Franny, you don't know how many times we betted on you two. This goes way back to what?" He looked at Spain, "1497?"

Spain shook his head, "I'm pretty sure even further."

"What?!"

"Guys," Seychelles said, "We need to focus on the main thing here," She looked at France, "Planning your wedding!!!"

His daughters all started talking about the colors and flowers and started making plans.

"Umm cheries," France said, "I didn't propose to him yet, I said I want to. I don't know how I'm going to propose yet."

They all looked at him shocked.

"But your the country of love!!" They basically all said.

"Oui, I know. But are you all going to help me or not?"

"Of course we are!!" Seychelles squealed.

"But first show us the ring!!" Sierra Leone said.

France went upstairs and soon came back with a little black box, he opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. It was white gold and had little diamonds on the sides of the ring, There were designs around the huge diamond in the middle.

"It's beautiful," Trinidad said, "How many karats is it?"

"12."

"12!!!" Everyone said shocked.

France only chuckled, yeah that was a lot. But Arthur was worth it.     

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So yeah, I guess today's the last day of this book since I'm finished with all of the chapters and decided to update them so yeah.