T is for Torn Apart

"You can't be serious," England said to his queen.

She just nodded, "We are Arthur," France's boss nodded.

"By the time you leave his building, we want you two to have broken up and by the same time next week for France and all the French colonies to have moved out," He said.

This wasn't real, it just wasn't.

"Please don't do this," France begged holding England's hand.

His boss looked at him, "It must be done. With the relationships between our two countries, there's no way you two can be in a relationship."

France clenched his other hand into fist. England and him had been in a relationship for years. Way before they even found their first children.

Yeah they were countries, but they had feelings.

Didn't their feelings matter too?

He looked at England who looked like he was still in shock.

"You two may go," France's boss said.

France pulled England up and the two walked out the room still holding hands.

The Queen looked at France's boss, "Did we do the right thing?"

He just nodded, "A relationship between those two can not be accepted espically with our countries just having a war between each other."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once they got into the hallway, England came out of his shock. They walked to the front of the buliding and stopped at thedoors, "This is it," He said sadly trying not to cry.

France just nodded, he took both of England's hands, "I'll still always love you."

England sadly nodded, "I'll always love you too," He managed to crack a smile, "We had a good long run didn't we?"

France smiled too, "Oui, we did," France all of a sudden leaned in and gave England a long passionate kiss.

Their last kiss.

They pulled back and sighed, it was time. They looked at each other again, this would be the last time they would look at each other as boyfriends.

They both sighed, "Here we go," England said.

They started to walk to the doors, they let go of each other's hand before walking through it. They both sighed once they got outside and started walking to the carriage.

Now that they had broken up, there was another thing on their mind.

Just how exactly were they gonna explain this to their children?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The two men walked into England's house.

The French and English colonies all looked up at their fathers, they all started to have looks of concern when they saw their sad faces.

England walked up stairs to his bedroom.

"Uhh, Papa. What's wrong?" New Zealand asked.

France knew he shouldn't tell his children anything without England, he started to walk up the stairs, "Your father and I need to have a talk with you later chers."

The colonies all watched as he walked to the bedroom too, they all looked at each other. What exactly was this talk gonna be about?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

France walked in the room to see England sobbing into a pillow, it broke his heart.

"This isn't fair France!!" England knew he was in the room, "Just because our countries just had a war with each other doesn't mean we had to go be forced to break up," He cried.