I is for Improve!!!!

This is mainly going to focus on how England's and Hong Kong's relationship improved over time after Hong Kong had to live with England.

All of the colonies will be like physically 4.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

China was on his knees, begging him. "Please, please don't take him away, please!" He sobbed.

"It's time for us to go China." He said before feeling a stinging feeling on his cheek.

China had slapped him.

England looked at the little boy next to him, the boy was silently crying. He kneeled down in front of him, smiled, and wiped his tears. "Don't worry love, your going to be living with me for awhile." 

Hong Kong didn't responded, he ran to China and hugged his brother. 

England started to feel a bit guilty.

He was taking someone's sibling away from them.

How would he feel if someone took one of his children away from him?

"It's gonna be okay Hong Kong! It's going to be okay!" China said to his brother as they both cried and hugged each other, their other siblings who were watching joined in. They were crying a bit too.

England just watched sadly.

China looked at him with anger and sadness in his eyes, "I'll never forgive you for this Opium."

England just nodded, "Let's go Hong Kong." He put out his hand for him to grab.

The boy looked at his family one last time before nodding and taking England's hand.

His siblings just watched in tears as their brother walked away from them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hong Kong hadn't even said a word to England yet which made the older country feel even worst. The two were in a carriage going to England's house.

He tried making some small talk, "You have a lot of siblings that are waiting to meet you." He smiled as he thought of his children.

Hong Kong looked up at him.

He had siblings?

But they were all the way back in China.

"They can be very adventurous at times, and many of them can be very mischievous at times." England said.

That reminded Hong Kong of the Koreas, and sometimes Taiwan.

The carriage was slowing down.

They were almost there.   

It was a large mansion, Hong Kong saw many children playing in the large front yard. They looked up and watched the carriage move into the driveway.

It stopped.

England took Hong Kong's hand and the two got out the carriage.

"Daddy!!!" Many little voices yelled out as the colonies ran towards England and Hong Kong.

England chuckled a little at his children, "Hello loves."

Hong Kong couldn't believe how many kids there were.

Were these his siblings? 

He had 8 siblings already, and that was a lot in some people's minds. But this was like what?

44, 30, 35 kids?

No it had to be more.

He noticed all the colonies staring at him.