PART 51: BIRTHDAY PLAN part 2

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure we're in the right place Hyung?" Tae asks. Hah! I knew it! Their reaction are gonna be like this!

"Ya! I'm always right! So let's go and follow me" I turn around, I walk in the restaurant, all eyes were on us. First time seeing such handsome faces? Hah!

"Hyung, all these people seem like they're rich" Kookie said right next to me in a whisper voice.

"You're rich too you know" I reply.

"Well... I mean... they're looking fancy and stuff while us, we're wearing school uniforms" hm.. He does got a point. Well... they can judge us, but they seem to shut up when they see our faces.

Not only me but all of us, not bragging but it's true. We're respected in school for these faces, but the only thing that makes other people scared of us is because we're playboys and badboys, well not all of us.

"Wah~ Eomma! Look! I wanna marry those boys!"

"They're so handsome!"

"Handsome kids I can tell"

"Appa! Eomma! Can you let me marry the guy in pink hair!!"

"Look son, be like them in the future okay?"

"What are they doing here? Aren't they suppose to be in school?"

"Dumbass! School for the day is finished!"

"Look girls, 7 hot, sexy and handsome guys"

"Hah! I'm much more handsome than them!"

(*-*) what did he say...??!

It was all compliments then...
Psh!! I'll just slide it off.

"Oppa!" I heard a voice, I guess it's Lisa's.

We head to the 3 girls, eyes still on us. 

"Hello!!!" Rosé greets the 6 guys.

"Hello!" They all said in unison, making all the people turn to us again.

"Please sit" Jennie offers, we sit at different places,  but me, I'm still next to Lisa.

I want to switch with Kookie so that Lisa and him can be side by side.

"Kookie, wanna switch seats?" I ask him, he's surprised at first and Lisa too.

"Sure... hyung" he replies with an awkward tone. He gets up, looking at Lisa. I start to get up too.

"No. Oppa stay here" Lisa grabs my arm, preventing me to stand up. What the??

"You don't want to? I thought that you guys want to be next to each other" I ask Lisa, she didn't respond and just puts her head down, still holding my arm, then I look to Jungkook, sadness in his eyes.  What's the problem between these two?

"I don't want to be next to him Oppa" Lisa said. Ooh!! Somethings going on for sure! I guess these two fought!! That's new!! I suddenly became excited for no reason  XD drama!!!

Okay calm yourself Jin...

I turn to Jennie, she's looking at me too. I want to know why these two fought!! She just shakes her head faintly, telling me to just go with it. So.. I just remain at my seat then..

                 RM- HS- JM

     SG                                       V