(Dinah's POV)

I look over at Normani and she looks like a scared little kid who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"What are you doing here Donatello?" Lauren barks purposely calling me the wrong name yet again. Kehlani begins to laugh, but shuts up immediately when me and Lauren glare at her.

"Answer Me!!!" She yells yet again but this time Normani flinches as the words leave her mouth.

"Calm down we're just hanging out." I mean I knew she didn't like me, but now she is just overeacting for no reason.

"I will not Calm down. How did you even....." She trails of slowly turning to Kehlani.

"You!?!" She yells pointing angrily at Kehlani, who looks confused as hell.

"Oh my God is that why you asked me out? So Donna could get to Normani?"

"What!?! No!!" Kehlani tries to defend herself, but Lauren is beyond pissed at this point.

"Lauren, it's not like that." Kehlani says.

"Yeah It's......" I add trying to help out, but Kehlani sends me a look telling me to shut up.

"I'm so stupid." Lauren whispers to herself, but we all heard it. I look over at the Latina and she looks mad as hell and a little hurt.

"I promise....."

"Get Out!!!! Both of you out now!!!!"Lauren suddenly yells startling everyone including me.

I turn to Normani and she shakes her head letting me know that I need to go. I have to practically drag Kehlani out of the house.

"I'm sorry." I apologize truthfully to my bestfriend. I might not like Lauren, but Its obvious that Lani does, and I might have messed it up for her.

"Whatever Dinah. I'll catch you later."

The rest of the day is spend catching up on homework, and feeling like absoulte shit. I've texted Lani and Normani a bunch of times, but neither of them have replied.

*

(Normani's POV)

It's my fault.

"I'm sorry, Lo." I say to the raven haired girl who's head is in my lap.

"Why are you apologizing? This isn't your fault. Okay?"

"Okay." I answer but I still can't help feeling a little at fault.

"I thought she really liked me." Lauren continued to cry into my lap.

"Maybe she does, Laur."

"No she doesn't she just used me."

"You don't know that for sure. You should talk to her."

"No, I'm gonna stay as far away from her as possible, and you should do the same thing with Dakota."

I fight the urge to correct her. Now isn't the right time to try and set her right she's hurting, and I need to be here for her like she is always there for me.

"Let's see if Ally wants to bake some cookies for us." I say trying to steer the conversation away for Dinah.

I don't really know what to think about the situation. Would she really use her friend to get to me?

*

(Dinah's POV)

Kehlani has made it her mission to let me know that she isn't my biggest fan right now. She hasn't spoken to me since we were at Normani's.