(Dinah's POV)

Another Night, Another Party.

"Kehlani stop texting that green eyed devil and help me find Daya."

"Don't call her that. You're just made that Normani's ignoring you."

"Whatever just help to find Z."

She was right I was a little upset that Normani wasn't replying to my texts.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked if it was a date. She probably feels like I'm trying to rush things.

But I am also a little upset that my bestfriend has been preoccupied all night by the devil heself.

When I found out that Lani and Lauren had started talking after we all went to dinner I was a little mad. Like how could my bestfriend be flirting with the enemy? She's supposed to be my ride or die.

Then I started to warmed up to the idea. If Kehlani could possibly remove the stick that seems to be stuck up the Cuban's ass then it could turn out to work in my favor.

She'd be less overbearing when it came to me and Normani if she had Kehlani distracting her. Lani was looking out without without even knowing she was.

"Camila just texted me saying that Zendaya is in the backyard yelling at a tree."

Uggh she's drunk, and right now I really don't want to deal with taking care of a drunk person, friend or not I just don't feel like it. Why do I have to be the designated driver?

*

We had to practically drag Zendaya back into the house. It took Camila, Kehlani, and me a total of 10 minutes to pry her off the tree.

When we got inside she was acting all clingy. She was literally hanging on to my side. I really don't like drunk Zendaya she's extra.

"I wanna lie down." She slurs right into my face. Her breath recked of alcohol.

"I'm gonna take her to the car. Ya'll find everyone else and tell them it's time to bounce."

As I'm walking Zendaya to the car she keeps kissing my cheek, and licking my ear.

"Daya, stop that."

"I just wanna taste you."

"FUCK!!" I moan as she starts sucking on my neck.

I don't know how it happened, but next thing I know we're in the backseat of my car making out.

"I want you to fuck me so bad." she whispers in my ear as she palms my erect penis through my shorts. I buck up into her touch.

I shouldn't be doing this. especially not when Normani is mad at me for some reason. I should be trying to figure out how to make things right, but instead I'm about to fuck my bestfriend in the backseat of a car.

Normani's a wonderful girl and all, but I have needs.

I flip us over so that I'm on top. I pull her shirt off along with her bra. I start leaving open mouth kisses down her neck. When I get to her breast I take the left one into my mouth and knead the other one. She lets out a loud moan as I bite the erect nipple. I give the other breast the same treatment.

"AAH FUCK ME ALREADY!!!"

I start to pull down her pants when someone starts frantically knocking on the car window.

I wait for Zendaya to put her clothes back on before I open the door to find a startled looking Camila.

"What took you guys so long? Didn't ya'll hear me knocking?" She ask raising an eyebrow while taking in Zendaya's flushed and intoxicated state.

I didn't have time for answering Camila's many questions. She had interrupted me from getting laid and I was beyond mad. She had better have a good reason for cockblocking.

"What is so important Karla?"

She rolls her eyes at me using her first name. "Austin and Zayn are fighting."

When is Austin not getting into trouble? Why am I always the one bailing him out?

"You stay here with Zendaya, and I'll go get Austin and everyone else."

When I get inside the house I see that there's a large crowd gathered in the backyard chanting fight. I push my way through the people to get to the center. When I finally get through I see Zayn on top of Austin throwing punch after punch, and Liam trying to pull Zayn off.

I walk over and try and help Liam get Zayn off of Austin. Zayn punches Autin like 10 more times before he decides to quit allowing me and Liam to pull him off Austin. How is he so strong? Like dude is so skinny where is he hiding all that muscle at?

Austin and Zayn where both covered in blood. Austin's blood. Zayn didn't have a scratch anywhere on him.

I help Austin to his feet. His face was fucked up. His nose looked broken, and he had cuts and brusies everywhere.

"Let's go." I have to practically carry him through the house. Trying to get him as far away from Zayn as possible.

"Wait right here while I find Kehlani." I say as I leave him sitting on the front porch.

After looking for 10 minutes I can't find her anywhere so I decide to call her. It goes to voicemail so I leave her a text.

[Dinah]: We're Leaving Fool

[BaeLani]: Already Left

Great that's one less person I'll have to worry about tonight. How did she leave though? I drove everyone here. So who did she leave with?

*

The walk to the car is quiet. I tried to help Austin, but he insisted that he was fine. He's stubborn af.

He looks like he's about to pass out. Zayn really fucked him up. Why where they even fighting?

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask as I watch him wobble towards the car. He may be an asshole at times, but he's still one of my bestfriends.

"I'm fine. Don't need you to worry about me. You just worry about the bet." He says as he gets into the back seat of my car.

Really? He just got the shit beat out of him, and he's going on about the stupid bet. He's so fuking unbelievable.

I get in the driver's seat and slam the car door. I ignore Camila asking if I'm okay, and Zendaya asking if I got the fight on video.

I don't want to talk to anyone right now except for the chocolate beauty that's been on my mind the entire night.

I'm mad and sexually frustrated. I just want to go home and talk to Mani, but she isn't replying.