(Dinah's POV)

"OMG!!!" I instanly stopped all movements and looked behind me to see Camila covering her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Kehlani yelled running into my bedroom with a worried expression.

"I thought you said you lived alone." Amy or Ashley whispered.

I was to hungover to try and remeber her name, but I was fairly certian that it started with an a.

"I do." I mumbled a little annoyed that we where interrupted.

"Get it Hansen!!" Kehlani hollard  while making obscene gestures with her hands.

Camila who had uncovered her eyes elbowed her.

Amber, seeming to have had enough of my friends, got out of the bed and started looking for her clothes.

"Cabello what do you want?" I said glaring at her.

"We have class in an hour get ready." She said while rolling her eyes and pulling Kehlani out the room with her.

"So, Asia last night was fun." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

I didn't want this to be akward. It usually wasn't, because I would never bring a girl back to my place.

We would just go to there's, and I would just sneak out after they fell asleep.

"It's Arianna." She didn't seem upset by the fact that I didn't know her name.

I didn't know what to say, and she just stood there staring at me.

After realizing that I wasn't gonna say anything she let out a sigh and walked around me heading for the door.

I followed her out of the room, and watched as she left through the front door. I felt like an asshole, but what was I supposed to do?

I found Kehlani and Camila in kitchen sitting on the counter chatting away.

When I walked in they stopped talking.

"Morning" I mumbled.

"Morning DJ" Kehlani said hopping off the counter going for the fridge.

Camila just glared at me. She opened her mouth to say something, but I quickly spoke before she could berate about my personal life.

"I'm gonna get ready." I said quickly heading to my bedroom to shower.

Sometimes I just wanna choke the life out of her. Don't get me wrong I love Camila to death. We've been friends ince 1st grade.

But her constant nagging about my sexual escapades is getting annoying.
Everytime she see's me with a girl she has some smart remark.

I actually once caught her asking some girl that's in a church group to "pray for my soul".

If she wasn't my bestfriend she would've been laid out by now.

*

After I got ready we headed to starbucks to meet up with the rest of our friends.

It had become a traditon for us to grab starbucks every Moday morning before class.

It was a safeguard to make sure we didn't fall off with each other.

The whole gang (Daya, Lani, Camila, and Tori) we're all seated at a table by the window. Zendaya was talking about clowns or something.

I really wasn't paying attention. I was to busy texting Mani.