"I don't believe in love at first sight but I do believe in seeing someone from across the room and knowing instantly that they're going to matter to you."

(Dinah's POV)

"You're such a fuck boy!!!" I say to my friend Austin while pushing him playfully.

We were currently at the mall, in the food court, with our other friends Zendaya, Kehlani, Camila, and Tori. We hadn't been here for a whole 30 minutes and Austin was trying to flirt with every girl that walked by. Keyword trying. He was failing miserably and it was very entertaining to watch.

"Maybe you should give up." I suggested after he got flipped off by some girl.

At this point I was hunched over in my chair laughing.

"Fuck You." He was sending death glares my way.

"I..I'm..." I couldn't even get the words out due to the uncontrollable laughter that had taken over my body.

"Screw You Dinah." He muttered as he got up from the table and walked towards a group of girls that were standing in line.

"Why do we even bring him out with us?" Camila asked shaking her head while watching Austin no doubtfully try to flirt with the group of girls in the line.

"Walz don't act like you don't love his company." I said while smirking at her.

She ducked her head down trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. "Shut up" She mumbled.

I just rolled my eyes at her. It was obvious to everyone that Camila had a thing for Austin. Well everyone except Austin; Or maybe he knew and chose to ignore it.

I was about to say something, but I was interrupted my Zendaya calling for my attention.

"What?"

"I'm going to go walk around wanna come?" Zendaya asked.

"Not Really"

"Please, I don't wanna go by myself." She was looking at my with pleading eyes and her bottom lip out.

I was about cave when Camila jump in. "I'll go with you." She said practically jumping out of her seat, and dragging Zendaya away.

I just shook my head at Camila. She just wanted to get away from the awkward conversation we were bound to have if she had stayed.

The rest of us just sat at the table looking as Austin talked to the girls in the line. There were three of them, and they were fairly attractive. One was shorter then the others with long brown hair. The one Austin was engaging in conversation had long jet black hair, piercing green eyes, and some nice brows. She seemed annoyed by Austin's presence.

But the last girl really caught my attention. She was so beautiful I had to do a double take. She had a huge smile on her face will she listened intently to the conversation that was going on around her.

Her smile was so perfect. Everything about her seemed perfect. She had black wavy hair. She was wearing a red crop top that showed of her toned abs. A pair of black shorts that made her butt pop.

She was thick.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a force against the back of my head.

I gave Kehlani a pointed look. She just smirked at me.

"Care to share why you hit me up side the head?"

"You were drooling." She says with a chuckle.

"Was not." I say punching her in the arm lightly.