(Dinah's POV)

Austin was still hurt over losing the bet. It didn't seem like he would be letting it go anytime soon. I don't know why though it wasn't that serious. Are guy's mascalinity/ego/pride really that fragile?

He was acting to immture about the whole situtaion. He avioded me like the plauge the entire week, and when I asked him for an explaination he said he was just busy.

By Friday I had finally had enough off his pettniess. So, I decided that I would earn myself back in his good graces even though i didnt do anything wrong.

Trying to get back on his good side I dragged him to a house party that a close friend, Zayn, was throwing. His parents were always out of town on bussiness which gave him the perfect oppurtniuty to trow the best parties. They usually lasted until the next morning, and suprisingly the police never shut them down.

They didn't even shut it down that one time when some drunk football players set the neighbours bushes on fire. The fire department showed up, but that was about it. I know Zayn neighbours must really hate him.

When we got to the party Austin went straight to the booze not saying one word to me. I just joined Zayn, Liam, Zendaya and Kehlani in the living room. Everybody was broke off into different conversations. I just sat back and listen to their words mix together.

I usually would get drunk out of my mind and be flirting with some girl trying to take her home by now.

My mind wondered to Normani and what she might me doing right now. We had spend the whole week texting, and getting to know each other. She still seemed a little bit on the fence about letting my in. It was evident in how she would quickly change the topic if the questions got to personal. I didnt let it deter me though. The more she boxed me out the more i wanted to know what lay behind the walls.

Austin joined us about 2 hours later. He lazily slouched next to Zayn on the couch that he and Liam occupied. Soon enough an easy conversation started to flow between Zayn and Austin, which suprised me, about some new girl in their class.

Zayn kept trying to pull me into there conversation, but I just nodded and gave short answers. He soon gave up and returned his full attention back to what was being said to him. I didn't want to be apart of their conversation. I just wanted to be home or between some girls legs.

*

It was only us four in the room now. Zendaya had to leave becuase she had a curfew,and Kehlani left with some chick. I had nothing to distract myself. I couldn't leave, becuase I was Austin's ride home and he didn't seem like he was ready to leave.

I settle for just playing game on my phone. When i turned my phone on I saw that I had 2 text meaasges both from Mani. I quickly opened read them.

[Mani]: Hi

[Mani]: You must be busy sorring for bothering you. Text my when you're free. okay?

I smiled at her cuteness and quickly typed my reply

[Dinah]: I'm never to busy for you :)

She repleyed instantly. Causing me to laugh out loud at her eargerness

[Mani]: That's sweet. So what are you doing?

As I typed out my reply I could feel eyes on me. And sure enough when I looked up Austin was staring right at me well more like glaring.

[Dinah]: I'm at a party but its pretty boring. i bet your more fun

[Mani]: idk about that im a very boring person tbh :|