U is for Uncle!!!!!!

Start from the beginning

"Then what?" Monaco asked.

"Then," Scotland said, "Then he could rise up and- and become stronger then you. In fact, he'll become so strong that, in front of his name will be Great."

They all started to sob.

The colonies all once again just looked at each other.     

Morocco got up and got some tissues and gave it to them, they blew their noses.

"So," Chile said, "It's not fair that your younger brother became stronger then you?"

"Yes, no, I don't know," Northern Ireland sobbed.

The colonies were extremely confused.

Wales wiped his tears, "Anyway, life lesson number 2. Expect the unexpected."

"You guys weren't expecting your younger brother to get stronger, were you?" Colombia asked.

The U.K. Bros broke down again, "No," They sobbed.

"Are you guys okay?" Maria asked.

"We're fine lass," Scotland said wiping his tears.

The colonies didn't believe him

"How bout we play a game?" Ghana asked.

"I guess we can teach you all poker," Ireland said.

"Poker?" They all asked.

Their jaws dropped, "You all don't know how to play poker?" Northern Ireland asked, completely forgetting that they were children.

They all shook their heads.

Scotland walked to the table, "Well today your going to learn."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Inglaterra calm down," Spain said to England who was pacing around, their bosses were now h negotiating on trade which meant that they could leave soon.

"How can I Spain? We should have called Belgium or Portugal or Hungry, maybe even Austria!!"

France and Spain were leaning against the wall just watching him pace around.

"Mon amour, maybe you should have more faith in your brothers."

England scoffed, "Right, may I remind you that Scotland gave our son a cigarette!! Who knows what their doing now!?!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Pay up!!" Philippines said happily.

Everyone else groaned, the other colonies passed over their chips and the U.K. bros paid her some cash.

"Life lesson 3. Always make sure all the money's there," Scotland said.

She nodded and checked, "It is!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"They might be playing in the yard," Spain said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"100, 101, 102, and 103," Venezuela said counting her money.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Or eating dinner," France said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"You all are going to make me go bankrupt," Scotland said as he paid America.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"See," Spain said, "You have nothing to worry about."

"I suppose your right," he mumbled.

"We know we're right," France said.

Their bosses stepped out of the room, "You all may go now," Spain's boss said.

They nodded, said goodbye, and started to walk out of the building.

Or in England's case, run.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Timeskip because I'm lazy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once they got back to England's house, England ran to his front door.

Spain and France just took their time and walked out the carriage.

England opened his door and ran inside his house.

The colonies and his brothers looked at him, "You taught them poker!?!" He yelled.

"Yeah," Scotland shrugged, "Don't see what's wrong with that?"

"Hi Daddy!!" Colombia smiled, "Do you want me to deal you in?"

England's jaw dropped, he then closed his mouth and straightened his posture, "No thank you love," He looked at his brothers, "You all have 4 seconds to run," Out of nowhere, his wand appeared.

"When can we drink the magical drink?" Australia asked.

"What magical drink?"   

"The one we're not old enough for."

England took a deep breath, walked towards his brothers, and held up his wand, "Make that 2 seconds."

They took off running and ran out the door pass France and Spain with England right behind them.

The colonies climbed down the chairs and ran to the door in time to see their father tackle down Ireland.

"What happened?" France asked to no one in particular.

"Papa," Seychelles asked, "Do you want to play with us?"

France kneeled down in front of her, "Sure cheri, what do you want to play?"

"Poker."

France's and Spain's jaws dropped.

"I think Inglaterra's got this, wouldn't you say France?"

England was now chasing his brothers down the street.

"Oui, I think he does."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Okay, there are five more chaps left so I'm gonna try and update for the rest of the week.