Toff placed his hands into my waists while I put my hands into his shoulders and danced slowly together while I mouthed the lyrics while the music is currently played. 

"You by the light is the greatest find

In a world full of wrong you're the thing that's right

Finally made it through the lonely to the other side"

"You said it again, my heart's in motion

Every word feels like a shooting star

I'm at the edge of my emotions

Watching the shadows burning in the dark,

And I'm in love and I'm terrified.

For the first time and the last time

In my only life."

"This could be good

It's already better than last

And nothing's worse than knowing

You're holding back

I could be all that you needed

If you let me try"

"You said it again, my heart's in motion

Every word feels like a shooting star

I'm at the edge of my emotions

Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love and I'm terrified

For the first time and the last time

In my only" 

"I only said it 'cause I mean it

I only mean it 'cause it's true

So don't you doubt what I've been dreaming

'Cause it fills me up and holds me close

Whenever I'm without you"

"You said it again, my heart's in motion

Every word feels like a shooting star

Watching the shadows burning in the dark

I'm at the edge of my emotions

And I'm in love and I'm terrified

For the first time and the last time

In my only life"  Finishing the song. Toff mouthed half of the lyrics with me as we danced.

I found his lips touching mine after the song ended. He asked for entrance biting my bottom lip and I opened it to let him in. I felt my body heat up as our lips moved in unison. We kissed for about three to five minutes before slowly pulling away to catch some air and did it again more intense like our lives depends on it. We danced and danced with the slow, sweet musics being played. It's like dancing for just ten minutes while the truth is was about half an hour. The way we danced with our emotions was barely unexplainable. It seemed as though were the only people in there that we even didn't care about where we are. That's love, people.

We went back to the sofa for a rest until a fammiliar guy appeared walking into our direction. It's Nick. He got there to say hi and ask how am I. Nick's a really good person. We converesed together with Toff and I found them getting along with our conversation.

"Hey, Clarisse! I hope you don't mind if I excuse Toff and Nick for a while to have our, you know, boy's thingy down at the bar on the right direction from the stairs?" Stan asked me then he winked.

"Yeah, it's fine with me. Anyway I can go to Jennifer to have a chit chat with her. She's sitting right there." I pointed out the other side of the sofa. Then Jennifer, a co-star from our previous project with Toff smiled at me at sat beside me.

"That would be great. You guys better go now and have your good time together so Rissey and I can start having our girl talk too. But you better behave. Haha!" Jennifer told the boys then settled closer to me.

"She's right." I nodded. Then they went down stairs.

"So sissie, what's up? How's life? How are you and Toff?" Jennifer mummbled.

"Easy Jen, ask one at a time." I smirked. "Well, my life's good. So as me and Toff." I added.

"Oh, haha i'm sorry Rissey. I just got too excited to ask. By the way I missed you. You looked more stunning since the last time I saw you. Well I bet that's the effect of being inspired huh." She said teasingly.

"Guess it is. Well thanks! So do you. You look great."

"Not as great as you Sis. Oh wait, I just saw Angelie downstairs a while ago. I wonder why she didn't get up here. She's talking to some guys down when I saw her before getting up here. She looked like flirting Tom and Andrew, which are both model and has damn freaking hot bodies. She really is a slut isn't she?" Jennifer told me.

That's the time I realized that she might do something again with Toff. But I thinked twice and thought of having trust to my boyfriend instead. So I didn't worry about Angelie that much.

"Uh yea, I saw her too." I said and changed our topic.

Jennifer and I was like talking about ramdom stuffs while drinking for almost two hours. I almost forgot about how are the boys doin down stairs.

*Nick's P.O.V.*

Stan fetched me and Toff to go down stairs to have our boy's time together with other friends. Clarisse were left together with Jennifer and some other girls at the living room upstairs. I wondered why Angelie is the only girl as we approached down stairs. I started smelling something fishy about her. We all started sharing stories and conversations with everyone in here. Angelie dared Toff, Stan and I to drink with five bottles each. Toff and I disagreed but Stan pleaded us. It's his birthday so we couldn't say no to him.

I started to feel a little bit dizzy for the first two bottles. Oh man, if I continued drinking till the fifth bottle, i'd surely puke my stomach out. So I looked at Angelie. She still looks unaffected with alcohol but when I saw Toff's nearly turning face nearly turning red, I started pretending like i'm still drinking much and acting like drunk as I pour the alcohol to the sink at a time with out them noticing.

I saw Angelie whispered something to Stan and patted his back then she went upstairs.

-Rissey's P.O.V.-

"Jen, I guess we have to go check out the boys now. It's been like two hours already." I approached Jennifer.

Until I heard Angelie's voice saying hi to us heading our seat while holding a can of beer.

"Hi Clarisse and Jen!" She sat down beside me and handed me over a drink. "Hey go have some." I shrugged but she said please so I started drinking. 

She talked about how she finds me nice and how happy is her to see me and Toff happy, and any other things related with Toff. I started to feel like my head pounded and dizzy. I forgot what am I saying with Angelie. She went back downstairs. Jennifer noticed me.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm feeling dizzy. Very dizzy. And.. Sleepy" I answered.

"Let's go take you to the guest room to have your rest for a while. I'll go get you some aspirins to make you feel better." She helped me get to the guest room and I layed on the bed. 

"Where's Toff...." Was the last words I uttered and my eyes gave up to close.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think is Angelie up for? Hmm. We all smell something fishy about this girl. I know how some of you wants to kill her now. Hahaha. :)) But this story isn't complete without her... So better watch out for more of Angelie's plan with the next chapters. Please don't hate me for this chapterrrr. :))

Once again, sorry for spelling mistakes. I'll be fixing em sooner or later as long as I have time. Leave your comments/Vote/ tweet me @aprilgrace014 :)) i'll be happy to have them from u :D THANKS :D