Prologue

He is reckless, a rebel and a fighter. His body is filled with tattoos, eyes like a predator, and mouth that's only meant for cursing. Wherever he went, there is always chaos for violence is always his way of dealing with things. He was never a good boy, far from it actually. His name's Jaxxon Sparrow but everyone calls him 'Arrow' for his words are as sharp as an arrowhead. 

While I am vigorous, smart and stupid, all at the same time. Having a pretty face and a brilliant mind, I am almost perfect. They say, nothing is perfect and I am a living proof to that. I've always been smarter than others, always on top but an idiot when it comes to love. Everyone's a fool in love and I guess I am not an exemption to that.

We were two different people. We had different paths ahead of us but when fate decided to interfere, it will only result to grief and sorrow and agony and despair and a lot of heartaches . I wish I could go back to time and change everything. If only I hadn't known him then we should still be both complete.

It wasn't love that brought us together but it was love that ruined us. Now, we're both broken. This is something that couldn't be fixed. The love we shared was vicious and inhuman.