Chapter 5- Falling in love?? (Edited)

Start from the beginning

 “Crystal, I know your in their, can you please open the door” I heard the same husky male voice from my dream. I walk over to the door and looked sneakily through the window next to the door to see Alec standing there…. Wait, What? Why is Alec here?

 “Crystal I saw you, can I please come in?” He said looking at me straight through the window.

 “Why? And how do you know where I live?” I said, quickly turning away from his gaze and staring blankly at the door.

 “Because I wanted to see if you were okay, Can I please come in?” He said pleadingly. I hesitantly opened the door and let him walk in; I closed the door behind him and locked it. He stopped to turn around to look at me and I felt nervous under his gaze.

 “So, um… Are you okay? From the-um…” He said trailing off.

 “Car Crash” I said, filling in his sentences.

 “Uh, Yeah” He said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

 “I’m fine, thanks for asking” I said with, hopefully with a warm smile. He smiled back at me and we stood there for a little while in awkward silence.

 “Um…did you want something to eat or anything to drink?” I said trying to break the awkward silence.

 “Uh yeah, sure” He said. I walked into the Kitchen with Alec following close behind.

 “So, what would you like? A drink or something to eat, or both” I said raising an eyebrow at him questionably while smirking, He chuckled at me which…made me feel happy.

 “Can I have something to drink, please.” he said smiling leaning forward on the bench top. I walked over to the fridge and held the door open.

 “What would you like?” I said waving a hand over the fridge, he smiled again but I saw him looking over the fridge.

 “Uh, just a coke, please” He said, I grabbed out the coke for him and passed it to him.

 “Come on” I said. Walking back into the living room, I plopped myself on the lounge while Alec sat down next to me, pretty close.

 “So, how do you know where I live?” I asked him turning to face him.

 “I asked you friend Amy and she told me,” he said taking a sip of his coke.

 “Oh okay” I said, secretly thinking over, getting my revenge back at Amy. I grabbed my soup and the T.V remote and handed over the remote to Alec.

 “Choose whatever,” I said smiling, he changed it back to the news and he took a swing at his coke.

 ‘We have declared that the investigation of the four murders, has been not classified as an animal killing. We have found fingerprints and what we think are punctures of needle wounds into the neck and wrist of the men. We are currently hunting down the suspects for any leads, Everyone we wish you be safe’

 I nearly choked on my soup as the news reporter said the now, ‘new news’.  I stole a glance at Alec and he was staring at the T.V screen blankly but I looked at his eyes and they-they were going Black, I set down my bowl of soup and placed my hand on Alec’s arm that was very tense. He quickly shook out of what he was thinking and looked at me and gave me a weary smile.

 “Are you alright? Did...you um want to talk about it?”  I asked hesitantly.

 “Uh, I’m fine. Just those sick bastards, thinking they can get away with killing innocent victims” He said his eyes turning black again but then back to the normal bright blue.