"No, no we didn't. Just kissing me doesn't prove the fact that your not a woman, and don't try to prove it again." Alyssa said with grimace while shaking her head.

ARGH! kissing me ain't disgusting, in fact kissing me is a once in a life time blessing, that only my one night stands get. They actually get more than that.

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Now, to the reason why I am here." I smirked. "Jacob, out!" I said in my business tone.

"B-but-" Jacob stuttered but I cut him off.

"No buts! If you don't get out of here in 10 seconds I am gonna kick your shit of an ass! And if you tell anyone I am here or came here." I glared at Jacob who nods, before running off. 

"Now, couldn't have him here when I take out shadow." I said

"You mean your gun?" Elijah questions

"How did you know that?" I ask

"Well I remember, you talking about how 'shadow' was having a staring contest with the ground and you weren't?" Elijah said with scrunched eyebrows.

I blushed before saying "That never happened " Clearing my throat I spoke up after taking out my gun And pointing it at him "Anyways, going straight to the point, what were you doing in my house last night."

"I don't need to explain myself to you." Elijah smirked

I sighed before, keeping shadow on the table and bending down.

"What happened Angel, getting old? Don't worry your back pain will go away in a while." Elijah said.

Loosing patience, Lifting my foot I took my knife which was attached to the bottom of my shoe.
Standing back up straight, I aimed before throwing the knife. Soaring through the air, the knife scraped Elijah's cheek and pierced into the huge red curtain behind elijah, ripping the elegant red fabric from the top till the end.

"One thing you need to know about me is that I am short tempered and I won't hesitate to make sure my lovely bullets in shado- my gun dig into your tiny little ugly brain. First I was planning on just cutting your ropes, sit peacefully and talk but I guess that won't roll with you" I said in a serious tone.

"Whatever, what do you want."

"I want answers. what were you doing in my house?" I glared at elijah before picking shadow back up and pointing it at Elijah.

Suddenly the door of the cafe's washroom flew opened, followed by a series of profanities.

"Why the hell do I have to put so much makeup on my face, oh yea, it was because A decided it would be fun to play this game!" The familiar blonde said.

"Hey! Not my fault you decided to dress up like a fucking slut!" I shout at her.

Her head snapped towards me before letting out an high pitched scream.

"A! Is that you!!" She screams running up to me and embracing me in a tight hug.

"Well Livia,I think I am me, Considering the fact I haven't pushed you away, saying that your a stranger." I said in a mono tone, before cracking a smile.

"I missed you so much! Why are you here?! Thought you were in London?" Livia questions.

"Well, that's where I thought I would stay, but decided against that and came here instead." I said while shrugging.

"Wait were you here since the start of this year?" Livia asks

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I inquired.

"Well for a fact I know that the only high school around here is Licious gangster high, and I never seen you." She explains.

"Licious gangster? Weird name for a high school and-" Before I could complete my sentence a loud fake cough interrupted.

"Oops, sorry Woman, I forgot about you" I said to Elijah over my shoulder.

••••••••••••
••••••••••••
A/N

Hey humans, I'm so sorry 4 the late update. It's just-

🤡 Actually I have no excuse 🤡

Anyways,

VOTE,

COMMENT,

DON'T HIDE IN THE SHADOW,

DO CATCH UNICORNS,

FOLLOW,

AND LOVE ME, & MY STORY!!!!!

~Mishy 🤤