Chapter 23

SORRY THIS TOOK LONG TO GET UP, A LOT OF SHITS BEEN HAPPENING. SCHOOL IS A JERK AND MY GREAT GRANDMA RECENTLY PAST SO WE HAD THE SERVICE AND STUFF. OH, I JUST RECENTLY LEARNED YOU CAN MAKE THE WATTPAD TYPING SPACE THINGY BIGGER. WAY TO GO ALICE.

ANYWHO, NIALL THINKS HE'S GOING CRAZY, WHOOPS. ZAYN GOT DEFENSIVE, YIKES. THE BOYS ALL HAD A GOOD LAUGH AND NIALL'S GETTING BETTER AT TALKING, SWEET. HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY BECAUSE I KNOW I'M ENJOYING WRITING IT.

THIS IS ALSO BEING DEDICATED TO @Directioner_Gurl6 BECAUSE SHE KEPT YELLING AT ME THAT I WASN'T UPDATING QUICK ENOUGH. SO YOU CAN THANK HER FOR THIS UPDATE!

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just breath, Niall, just breath. Remember how much fun these things used to be and you'll be fine. The lads are right here next to me, I can do this. 

"And now ladies and gentlemen, One Direction!"

Taking a deep breath I let Louis and Harry go out first, Liam and Zayn giving me encouraging smiles as I started walking on stage. Zayn and Liam soon to follow as I sat next to Louis. Liam sat to my left, Louis at my right, Harry and Zayn on the other couch like thing. The interviewer, who just happened to be my favorite, Ellen smiled at us all once we were all seated. Though I knew Ellen and I absolutely loved her, I wasn't sure I could talk to her, at least not live on camera. Her eyes soon found mine that I had landed on her, and she started to talk.

"Well boys it's great to have you back her!" The crowd started clapping and the other lads smiled at her, me, I just kept my gaze on Ellen encase something happened. "How have you all been, seeing as little Niall here seems to be doing much better?" She questioned us, getting right into it.

Liam was the one to answer her question, "We've all been doing well. As for Niall," He looks at me with a smile on his face that causes me to smile, "He's doing much better. Isn't that right, Ni?" I could feel ones eyes on me, causing me to squirm but I cast the camera a smile and nodded. Louis had placed his hand on my right knee catching my attention. I saw him mouth, "You okay?" I just nodded at him, not trusting my voice just yet. Ellen asked a couple more questions to directed at the other lads for a bit. But, of course, she finally looked over to me.

"So, Niall, are you feeling better?"

Feeling better? I didn't understand what she meant by better seeing as I haven't improved much, but I just took a guess thinking she means about being home. Nodding I sent her a small smile, well small for them an improvement for me. Ellen seemed upset that I didn't per-say answer her, in words.

"Not talking much Ni?" Shaking my head she turned her attention to Zayn, "Can he speak?"

There it is again. They'er talking like I'm not even here, yet I am. Well, I believe I am anyway. Oh shit, nononononononono! Bad thoughts, bad thoughts! I'm starting to think this could all just be a dream, that I could still be with that man. It's happened, I mean, having dreams that I'm back with the lads and my family. For all I know I could be dead even, and this is my Heaven, my second chance. Shit! I could feel tears in my eyes as I tried to get all the talking around me to blur out. All I need is to calm down, that's it, calm down. Calm, calm, calm, calm, calm, calM, CALM, CALMCALMCALMCALCALM!!!

Even though I could hear the shouts and feel the arms that wrap around my waist, pulling me off the couch and into an embrace, I could tell I was screaming. Faintly, I could hear Liam and Louis shouting, trying to get everyone from the crowed out and for them to turn the cameras off. Ellen was sitting there is shock, trying to figure out what had happened. Harry, I saw run off, trying to get Paul, I guess. And Zayn, he was holding me on his lap, rocking us back and forth slowly. His hand was on my back rubbing small circles over my green T-Shirt. He kept whispering into my left ear to calm down, that it was going to be alright. But was it? What if this was all just a dream and I am still in that basement. Or, or what if this whole thing is a dream and I was never kidnapped and I'm just in a coma or something? That's possible, isn't it? That would also mean I was in some accident to cause me to go into a coma- shit I'm sobbing now.

Soon I could feel Zayn's hands go under my thighs, lifting me up. Getting scared I tried to pull away, to get some air, but he wouldn't allow it.

"Niall, shhh, I'm just getting you outside before you have a panic-attack." That explains it, I guess. So I stop kicking at his legs and wrap them around his waist in steed. My arms follow by going around his neck and falling limp in his grasp. He's so comforting, so understandi- I sound like a teenage girl on her period. If it wasn't this type of situation right now I probably would have laughed at my inner thought. The rest was a blur, fans yelling questions along with paparazzi. All in all, it was hectic.

Maybe, about seven hours or so later, I found myself laying on a bed. My bed. In my own room, not one of the lads. A feeling movement woke me from my slumber, scaring the shit out of me. I relaxed when I took notice of the familiar dark hair, knowing it to be Zayn. His arms wrapped themself around my waist in his own slumber, pulling me closer, my nose being right at his mouth. A smile came to my lips as I finally relized something; I was home.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO THIS TOOK MUCH LONGER THAN I WANTED TO BE WRITTEN BUT BARE WITH ME. MY GREAT GRANDMA RECENTLY DIED,THEN MY GRANDPA'S FRIEND PAST, THEN THERE IS SCHOOL. SO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT ON THIS, SHITTY, CHAPTER.

BUT THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOUR ELEVEN THOUSAND READS!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE, WHAT?!?!

ME, A NON-POPULAR, ANNOYING YOUNG GIRL, GETTING ELEVEN THOUSAND READS ON A FANFICTION!!

I THANK YOU ALL!!!

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING THIS, BYE FOR NOW!

LOVE Y'ALL!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

LOVE!

-Alice