Chapter 9

OK. SO I JUST REALIZED JUST HOW SHORT THE LAST CHAPTER WAS SO IM UPDATING SOONER THEN EXPECTED. I WENT THROUGH THE LAST CHAPTER ONLY BEING ABLE TO FIND A COUPLE MISTAKES. IF YOU SEE ANY PLEASE TELL ME.

ALSO THANKS YOU SOOOOO MUCHHH!!! OVER 500 READS!

ILOVEYOUGUYS!!

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

-Louis' P.O.V.-

A month has passed and still little to no recovery from Niall. Harry has been scared shitless about Niall. Zayn will never leave his side and we all know that Niall does not want him to leave his side.

As I stare at the brunet of my younger friend I think about how he will react to his family finally coming. It has taken a lot of effort to keep them all away until today. Yeah, that is right. Their coming today, for lunch.

Wait! That reminds me, Niall will not eat anything. I guess he really was starved there, or many be he had been poisoned by whoever hurt him. Who knows what happened!

At this very moment Niall is fast asleep because the doctors ha to put him down for they could run some tests. They all think that ha has some weird new illness they never heard of, an it is all because he has not recovered in any way except physically. Mentally, nothing. No progress at all.

Liam had gone to wait for Greg, Niall's older brother, Maura, his mum, and Bobby, his biological father. I am not really sure where his stepdad is, all I know is that Maura said he could not make it.

Harry is attacked to my arm as we did on the little sofa they put in here. He will not let me out of arms distance. The doctor said it is because he needs to be able to rely on something real, that Niall will, sooner or later, be all right. All he can do right now is lean into me, which I do not have a problem with, and want the older lad.

Then there is Zayn. The poor boys will not leave Niall's side for any reason. Even when the doctors have to run tests on him he gives a tuff time. But, eventually he gives in and stands by the door the whole time.

We were all knocked out of our daydreams, I guess, when the door opens. In comes Maura with tears rushing down her face as Greg and Bobby stand back. Niall was always a mummas' boy.

I am guessing that the sudden bang of the door woke Niall up because the next thing we know is that he is sitting up. Wide eyes, pale face, fear making his body shake. That is how Niall is right now. Maura looks hurt, but tries to hide it with concern for her youngest child.

It must be so hard on her. First she losses her son because of fame, then she looses him when he gets kidnapped. Also there was Greg getting married, which means he left as well. And now that Niall is back the first way she sees him is by him being scared of her.

This is going to be harder then expected.

-;-;-;-

Niall's P.O.V.

That dream. I just don't understand it. The lads promised me they would not hurt me, right? So will the dream actually happen?

I was knocked out of my thoughts by the door slamming open. Yes, I have been awake for about an hour now. Standing in the door way was a familiar figure, actually three. Mum, dad, and Greg. That scared me more than ever.

What if they hate me now? I mean in my dreams it has happened before, what's keeping it from happening in real life?

Shaking in fear, from those thoughts and getting hurt, I stare at my mothers tear stained face. Bobby, my dad, was holding Greg's shoulder as my mum took careful steps forward. This made me feel like I was some wild animal. I'm not an animal, that man is.

The closer she came, the more fear filled my being. Tears had spilled out of my eyes about four seconds ago. I had no idea they had even come to my eyes until they left them.

Just the sight of my tears made my mum stop in her tracks and back up. I felt so bad, but there was nothing I could do.

If there was a way to go back in the past to never have went out alone. To never of told Zayn that he didn't need to call Paul. But most important, to never of fallen in love with my best friend.

Not the cheeky one with emerald green eyes. That curly brown hair that every Directioner wanted to touch. Wasn't, isn't, him.

Not the over protected, brown eyed older lad that loves Toy Story. The semi shaved brown hair that he rebelled to get. Still not him.

Neither is it the oldest with a mixture of ocean blue, and sea green eyes. His sassy personality and feathery brown hair. Nope, he has someone.

He is the most caring, yet mysterious. Honey brown eyes that always make me lose focus. Black hair, always put up perfectly, that I just always want to touch.

I didn't fall in love with Harry Styles.

I didn't fall in love with Liam Payne.

I didn't fall in love with Louis Tomlinson.

But, I did fall in love with my best friend.

His name is none other then Zayn Malik.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Any who here is the next update because the last chapter was really short. This one might be too, but I find it good. I think.

I THANK YOU ALL WHO ARE READING THIS. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT!

Thank you to those who have read this and gotten me to win my bet with Directioner_Gurl6!

LOVE YOU ALL!

-Alice