Chapter 22

Awe shit. Go on and kill me already, I deserve it all. Dang I promised myself I wouldn't take forever in updating yet here I am, doing it almost three weeks later. SORRY! 

Okay lets just get right into it so I don't waist anymore time with this update.

NEXT CHAPTER

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"They what?!"

Zayn screamed scaring the shit out of me. I could feel the tears in my eyes as his face got red with anger, his brown eyes hardening as they stared at Liam's wide ones. All that was going through my mind were Liam's words, "Modest is forcing us to do an interview, tonight." 

"Tonight."

"Tonight."

"Tonig-"

"I'm going to fucking kill them!"

Zayn's voice scared me once more making the tears finally fall. Not being sure if I should scream or hide, I do both. All I know is that I was on the floor, in a ball on the other side of the room with a ringing sound in my ears. Right away I knew it was my screams causing it. I could, sort of, hear Liam and Zayn trying to calm me, and the sound of the door being slammed opened. My guess was it was Harry and Louis but I was more focused on trying to get myself to stop screaming. Hands were being placed on my shoulders but I just couldn't stop.

They were making us go do a live interview, tonight.

I'll never be able to survive it, not with all those people wanting me to tell them the truth.

How can I talk to someone I don't know if I can barely say a word to the lads?

Liam's voice brought me from my thoughts, "Niall, hey look at me." So I did, once I stopped screaming, of course. He was scared, I could tell from the look on his face, I've had it many times before. "We'll get them to cancel. I'll do anything to make sure they don't force you out there, you got that?" All I could do was nod my head as he stood up, Harry and Louis standing behind him.

Zayn was next to me holding out his hand to take. Placing my smaller hand in his, Zayn slowly pulls me up. His hands on mine gave me a comforting feeling, almost as if he could keep me safe from everything. He was so gental and once I was on my own two feet, Zayn pulled me in a hug, allowing me to let the rest of my tears fall onto his shoulder. As he rubbed my back I could hear Liam cursing into his phone. He mumbled things like, "He's fucking scared!" And, "You can't make him do this, not yet," or, "Niall will just end up full on crying on stage, shit, he's crying again!" And that made me realize that the tears had fallen from my eyes yet again.

Suck it up, Niall. For fucks sake, stop being suck a baby! The lads probably are getting annoyed, if not already are, of all you damn crying.

With those thoughts I pushed myself off of Zayn, seeing as I still was leaning on him. I turned to Liam who still had his phone to his ear and was trying to get management to cancel the interview. Just suck it up, Niall, you can do it. Opening my mouth I let the short words stutter from my dry throat, "I-I'll do do it-t." Louis' eyes widened, turning his full focus on me as he nudged Liam. Harry shook his head at me as if trying to say I didn't have to, but I wanted to. I want to know how the fans are doing, how the world is now, see if anything is different.

Liam mouthed at me, "Are you sure." And all I did was nod my head. I could do this.

So Liam told management that I would do it, but he also said that if I started to get scared I had permission to leave. My guess if they agreed because Liam hung up with a smile playing at his lips. 

"Looks like we're doing an interview, boys."

Zayn placed his hand on my shoulder, turning me around. "You sure you want to do this, Niall?"

Taking a deep breath I shook my head and watched his eyes widen. He was going to say something else but I stopped him, "I-I want-t-t to kno-ow what the-ey think-think happened." My throat was completely dry by the time I finished my, sort of, sentence. So I leave the room and, carefully, walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. Harry had followed me and asked me what I wanted but I shook my head. I can do my own stuff, they don't need to baby me. So I stood up on my tipy-toes and got a cup from the cabinet. Filling it with water from the filter I allowed the refreshing liquid run down my throat with a sigh. Damn that felt good. A smile was present on my lips as I heared the rest of the lads stumble down the stairs and, also, into the kitchen. The looks on their faces made a small giggle to escape my lips, that were finally wet. My eyes widened and cheeks flushed as I realized what I just did in front of all the lads. That was embarrassing!

Louis and Harry started to laugh at the fact I had just embarrassed myself. Liam rolled his eyes at them and muttered something about, "Being immature." And Zayn walked over to me, whispering into my ear, "That was hot," which made me blush like crazy.

Why am I always blushing?! I screamed inside my mind. Am I going crazy or something? I'm always talking to myself in my mind... Scary.

Well this is my life now and it's so much better than being with that man. Yet, I wish I could still go back and stop myself from going to the park that night... Stop it Niall! You can't change the past, you can only live the present, so live it, with you band mates. I smile at that thought. Maybe I am crazy but if these thoughts keep coming up I hope no one ever finds out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO I'M HELLA SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I HAD IT UPDATED BUT IT SOMEHOW GOT DELETED SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT AFTER I GOT OVER MY HISSY FIT... SO YEAH..

THANK YOU, TO WHOEVER READS THIS, FOR STICKING WITH ME THIS FAR. YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME.

LOVE Y'ALL!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

LOVE!

-Alice