Chapter 21

Sorry on the late update but life happens so deal with it. *SASS*

What do you guys thinks going to happen this time, even though you're about to fined out? I really don't know what to write so this might just be a filler with Ziall fluff in it. Sorry not sorry, Larry is real and in this story :)(;.

By the way this might be VERY short and I'm sorry for that.

CHAPTER 21 BIATCHES!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The small boy in my arms looked adorable with his lips slightly parted to let soft snores escape. He no longer shook with fear as he slept peacefully. To bad it wouldn't last forever, I know this for sure. Nothing seems to stay good for too long in our lived anymore. After Niall was kidnapped Harry wouldn't come out of his room for over two weeks and finally came out when Louis literally dragged him into the living room. Liam would constantly check his phone, and any other phone, in hopes that someone had seen him. Me, I couldn't function correctly. Every time I ate I felt as if it would come right back up. Nothing seemed right without his warm, inviting presence to comfort you. Now, I have a small, Irish lad back in my arms, fast asleep.

P.S. he looks so cute!

Niall has gained a bit of weight back, seeing as when we first found him he weighed less than a hundred pounds. His eyes aren't as grey as they were a couple weeks ago, and his pale skin has a bit more color. All in all, Niall is getting healthier. This makes me happy, a smile makes its way to my lips as I stare at the small cutey in my arms. Niall is changing, for the better, and all I can do is get more and more excited as the days go along.

Soon Niall starts to wake up and grabs onto my t-shirt collar. Why he does this, I have no clue, but I don't move away from him. His grey/blue eyes look up at me but all I can find is fear, why? Shaking my head at him Iift him up so he's straddling my lap. Tears start to pour down his pale, slowly getting color, face and he pulls me tighter against him.

He must of had a dream about his day with that man.

Once more lifting his head to face me, I whisper, "Shh, Niall, he'll never find you and I'll make sure of that."

He shakes his head and sobs. "N-not hi-mm. Drea-dream you, you and la-lads hurt, hurt me t-too."

My eyes widened..

No. No. No. No. NOOO!

All I can do is hug him tighter, feeling him shake from all the sobs leaving his small, pink lips. My thoughts when to what he could of thought of, us hurting him. US! What could of lead him to dream that up? He couldn't believe that we'd hurt him, right?

"We will never hurt you! I won't let anyone hurt you!"

Soon Niall's sobs pass and he asks me something that makes me smile.

"Ca-can you- I-I mean.. You-you kiss-es me?"

Niall James Horan is the most adorable boy in the world!

Don't even answer him, I just, slowly, place my lips to his. He, as I thought, didn't kiss back immediately, but did after a few seconds. I move his hands, that still clenched my shirt collar tightly, to my neck, mine being soon placed to his small waist. Every time we kiss I always have to do anything slowly. From what I have been able to connect from the way Niall reacts to s things, that certain man, not even sure I can call him that, had sexually hurt my Niall. Yes, my Niall. Sure, I haven't asked him to me my boyfriend but I want him to be.

After a couple minutes of slow, meaningful kisses, Niall pulls back. His breath coming out in short pants, pushing against my face. Can he get anymore adorable? He stares at me, right in the eye, and just looks. I wanted to ask him what he was doing until he suddenly grabs my face and crashes his lips back onto mine. To say I was shocked was an understatement. Niall, my Innocent, fragile Niall, just started a full on snog fest with me.

This snog section lasts longer than the other kisses. Niall nibbled at my lips, in which, once more, shocked me, and I pulled back. When I did all I could see were the tears in his eyes. My eyes widened. He thinks he has to do this!

Pulling him into a hug I just let him sob. He muffles his screams by biting my shoulder, maybe draging blood, but I really don't care. All I care about is the fact that my Niall thinks he has to make me feel, well, good. If that son of a bitch did this to him I will, by my self, find him and kill him.

That's how we stay until Liam comes in, telling us something that fucking management is going to regret. 

"Modest is forcing us to do an interview, tonight."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

AWW SHIT

I hate modest! as much as the nect person does in this fandom so go on and kill me now. Like I said, it is pretty short and I'm sorry for that. I'm kind of having a brain fart and not being able to think of anything to add onto. If you have any ideas please tell me!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

LOVE!

-Alice