miniature golf + 1K

OKAY FIRST THINGS FIRST

THANK YOU?? SO MUCH?? FOR 1K????

PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE THESE?

I'm so happy ahhhh :,)

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting. It means a lot.

And here's a new trashy oneshot from yours truly :)))

Word count: 456
Summary: Phil takes Dan on a mini golf date after lunch and Dan bets that he'll win for half of Phil's cereal supply. (Also DnP uploaded a Golf with Friends vid while I was working on this haha)

"If I win, you have to give me half a box of your cereal every time you buy a new one," Dan grinned mischievously. He held out his hand. Phil eyed him before hesitantly taking it and shaking.

"I'm regretting this already," Phil groaned. The line shifted forward and Dan shuffled to the booth to buy entry tickets.

"I'm going to win, obviously," Dan said gleefully to the lady in the booth as he handed her the exact fare. She sighed obnoxiously and rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, sweetheart."

The two grabbed a golf club and a ball each. They made their way to the first course.

"Hey, Dan. I bet you're having a hole," Phil gestured to the hole under the flag excitedly,"lot of fun!"

"I'm going to whack you over the head with my golf club," Dan gripped his golf stick, fell into a fighting stance (he tried to look scary) and took his first shot. The shiny white ball slipped directly into the goal. "Yes! Hole in one!" Dan pumped his fist into the air. "You've got to try harder if you want to keep your cereal, Philly."

Phil squinted and tried to aim at the flagpole. He gripped the cold metal of the golf club and tapped the ball. Phil waited in anticipation as the ball headed towards the goal. It stopped an inch away.

"That's just karma from making that awful pun," Dan chuckled.

Without saying a word, Phil walked to the flag and tapped the ball lightly with the side of his foot and watched it roll into the hole.

"Phil! I saw that!"

"Saw what? I just got a hole in one as well," Phil said proudly.

"You are such a cheater."

The next nineteen courses were completed with Dan calling Phil out when "the wind just happened to push his golf ball into the hole", Phil pouting when Dan scored before he did, and them admiring the scenery. The area was filled with bushes, small streams, tunnels, ramps, and colorful flags. Every course had a special trait, whether it be the difficulty level or the props. It was a relaxing date, if you ignore the fact that Phil is trying his best to win his breakfast food back. Or at least half of it.

Dan watched in anticipation as his ball rolled slowly and slipped into the final goal. "Yes!" he shouted in victory. "I win! Hand over the cereal, Phil."

"Nice try, Bear," Phil waved the scorecard in his boyfriend's face. Dan snatched it out of his fingers and took a look for himself.

Total score:
Dan - 114
Phil - 113

"So I win." Phil kissed Dan's cheek. Dan grumbled.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll make breakfast tomorrow."