masterpiece

Word count: 500
Summary: Dan is a famous artist that has had his paintings put up in art galleries. One day he sees Phil in the streets and decides to make him a painted masterpiece. This painting was put up in an art gallery near Phil's flat. Phil happened to have a day off work, and decides to go to the art gallery to have a see.

New pieces up!

Phil stared at colorful flyers handed to him at front entrance of the art gallery. He walked past beautiful paintings and sculptures, and he even saw 2- meter (about 6.6ft) tall model for Eiffel Tower made entirely of dried pasta.

As Phil ventured further down hallways of creativity, he started to notice that a few people started to throw him strange looks. Amusement? Confusion? Disgust? Was it something about his appearance? Phil couldn't put a finger on it.

Then he saw it.

There was a small group of people gathered around a particular painting. Phil was taller than most people, so he used his height as an advantage. He stood on his toes, trying to get a glimpse of what the fuss was all about. A few people at the front squeezed to the back. One let her gaze travel up to Phil's face and gasped audibly.

"Oh. My. GOD!!"

She squealed and ran off. Weird, Phil thought. He pushed through the people, muttering 'sorry' and 'pardon me' for each foot he accidentally stepped on. And when he got to the front, where he could see the painting perfectly, he couldn't believe his eyes.

The painting. Was of him.

Phil's eyes widened. There was no way that this could have been a coincidence. All the features of his face were perfectly remade onto the painting. It was of Phil's face, with beautiful, blue watercolor flowers surrounding it. He was slightly smiling, and was looking down shyly.

Even though the entire situation was slightly creepy, Phil was curious to see who the artist was. There was a poster stuck on a pillar near the painting, and it said that the artist of each piece of work in the gallery would be there, stationed beside their work at 1PM.

Phil looked down at his watch: 1 o' clock. The artist would be there any minute.

And there he was. The artist was a handsome young man with a brown fringe similar to his own, with chocolatey eyes to match. His slender form made him look taller as he waved to the small group of people forming. Phil met eyes with the artist, and he swore he saw the boy's eyes widen slightly then let his gaze quickly fall to the rest of the visitors.

---

"Thank you everyone! Enjoy the rest of your day!" The artist, Dan Howell, as he had introduced himself, said happily to the people. Phil couldn't let him leave. He had to talk to the boy.

Phil walked around the group towards the artist standing at the side, admiring the attention his art was receiving. "H- hello, I'm Phil."

Dan looked at him, his face pale, as if he had seen a ghost. "That- I- um, I can explain-"

Phil laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "Text me. We can go get coffee sometime or something." He reached into the back of his pocket for his phone and gave Dan his number. The boy mumbled a barely audible "thanks" and blushed profusely.

I'm sorry if this oneshot wasn't good. 'Masterpiece' was originally a full Phanfic, but I didn't have a stable plot and stuff, so I decided to make it into a oneshot, just so that it's out there, ya know?

I'll try do better next time, I promise. :)