11:11

Word count: 353
Summary: Phil takes Dan to a surprise location for a nighttime date. (I attached a picture that I found on Pinterest. Stars are so amazing.)

"Come on, Dan!" Phil held Dan's hand and led him up the hill.

He pushed the twigs and leaves out of his face and stopped. "We're here!!" Phil exclaimed excitedly. Dan grinned at his child-like attitude. It's so adorable.

They were on the top of the hill, void of trees so the stars lit up the dark sky and the moon glowed above their heads. Dan and Phil admired the beauty of the night together. The grass and small flowers surrounding their feet swayed to the rhythm of the wind.

"It's amazing, isn't it? I wish we could see what's up there. The galaxy is so big," Phil said. Dan hummed in agreement. "What time is it, Dan?"

Dan pulled his phone out of his pocket and was blinded for a second by the sudden change of light. "Uh- it's 11:10- 11:11."

Phil's face lit up. "Ooo! 11:11! Make a wish." He let go of Dan's hand, clamped his hands together and closed his eyes. Dan smiled at his boyfriend and mirrored his actions. Phil exhaled deeply and opened his eyes to gaze at the shimmering stars. They sat down and laid back on the grass.

"What did you wish for?" Dan asked bluntly.

"I can't tell you, or it won't come true."

"Aww, please. I promise I won't tell anyone else," Dan turned to look at Phil gave him the puppy eyes. Phil narrowed his eyes playfully and gave in.

"I wished that we would be together forever."

Dan's lips spread into a wide grin. "You're so cute."

"Okay, okay. I'm not cute. Now, tell me what you wished for."

"I wished for a new phone charger-"

Phil punched Dan's arm. Dan laughed. "You better be joking-"

"Don't worry, Phil. I wished for the same thing as you did." Phil gave him a look. "For real."

Dan wrapped his arm around Phil's torso. "I love you so much. You're literally the best human bean in the entire universe." Phil hugged him back. "I love you too, Danny boy."

"Don't call me that."

"I just did," Phil whispered cheekily.