Chapter 17- Meeting GD?!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Welp, I'm stupid." She just shrugged and continued walking down the street. But then, something caught her attention. A loud shout made her head snap up almost instantly.

"Y/N!!" Someone was yelling her name. She looked around, seeing no one or nothing that could've been the source of the sound. "Y/NNNNNNN!!!" This time, the voice was louder and closer.

A set of sprinting footsteps came from her front so she turned around only to have a blur with orange hair come flying at her. She was almost knocked to the concrete as a body slammed onto hers and a pair of arms squeezed her to death.

"YYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" The voiced shouted, right next to her ear this time. It was a male's voice as well. However she couldn't really speak because all the air was being squeezed out of her. The male also proceeded to pepper her face with kisses multiple times. Whoever this was, they were quite glad to see her.

The male finally stopped kissing her face and backed away to look at her. This time, she could see his face. Once she got a good view of him, she saw it was........GD????!!!!

Kwon Jiyong was right in front of her acting exactly like Jungkook!!! This had to have been a dream!!!

GD let go of Y/N and started smiling like Chesire cat.

"I can't believe it's you!!" He giggled, smiling even bigger.

"Are you kidding, I'm the one that should be freaking out!! I got frickin G-Dragon in front of me!!!" Y/N smiled at him

"Are you kidding, I'm the one that should be freaking out!! I got frickin G-Dragon in front of me!!!" Y/N smiled at him. "Uh, no, I'm sure it's the other way around." GD hugged her again, less tight, but still pretty tight. He started nuzzling her neck, giggling like a little school girl.

"I've waited for this moment a loooooonnnngggg time." He sighed happily, pecking her neck gingerly.

Frozen, Y/N began thinking. 'Is this Jungkook part 2?' She screamed to herself. Not wanting to be rude, she just patted his back, hoping that would calm him down slightly.

GD kissed her cheek, still smiling like an idiot. "Do you wanna come inside? We're in front of YG, ya know." He laughed, staring at her. "Um......yeah sure. Maybe a little while wouldn't hurt." Y/N answered.

"Did I walk THAT far?" She mumbled. GD squealed and took her hand, pulling her into the building with him. Y/N stumbled a little but managed to keep up with him. She was lead up a couple flights of stairs and went down a few hallways before GD opened a door to one of the rooms.

"I wanna introduce you to the guys, but remember, you sTaY ClOsE tO mE, ok?" He asked, his voice dropping a couple octaves. Y/N gupled, surprised by the change in his voice.

"O-ok." She nodded. GD smiled again in a split second. "Good girl!" He pecked her cheek again before taking her further into the room. She wanted to gasp, but held herself back.

In front if her was Big Bang!!! The kings of kpop!!! The legends themselves were in front of her!!!

The other 4 members turned in their direction, smiling seeing that their leader had returned. "There you are, Jiyong!!" Daesung ran up to the two of them.