Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The club was pumping. It was so awesome. None of us had ever been to a real club before. We’d been to ‘chirp’ parties but it was nothing compared to this. The only reason we got in was because Nick used to work here and still knew most of the people.

We managed to convince him to buy us each one drink and promised that we’d only have soda thereafter.

We were all on the dance floor shaking our stuff, amongst the crowd. Nick was at the bar speaking with some guy. He had a clear view of us on the dance floor. I saw he had his eyes on me even while he was speaking to the friend.

So I decided to give him a show. I swayed my hips trying to be as sexy as possible, while running my hands down my body. I was really feeling the music. The girls all cheered me on with my ‘Wannabe sexy’ moves. I opened my eyes to see for Nick’s reaction, only to see him shake hands with Jason and Eric. Great, all my effort was for nothing, he wasn’t even looking. I carried on dancing with the girls.

We laughed at each taking turns to do funny moves.

A while later, Nick and the guys walked into our circle and handed each of us another drink. It was strange cos he had been adamant when we got here about one drink only. The girls were surprised too but didn’t show it in case our privilege got revoked.

Then Jason spoke up, seeing our confusion, “I twisted his arm, he can be so boring some times. I told him you guys were already at a club which goes hand in hand with fun” He was referring to Nick.

I tried not to laugh.

We finished our drinks on the side of the dance floor. All the dancing had us thirsty and we downed the sweet but potent pink drinks. We were about to go back to the dance floor when Jason came along with a tray of shooters.

Nick was having none of that, “Oh, no you don’t.” He stopped Jason before he could even put the tray on the table, “These girls are under age and my responsibility. I will not be the one dragging them through the front door of my house, explaining to my mother what happened!” Nick put his foot down with this one.

“Chill mommy’s boy” Jason said as he slip the tray forward oh so deviously, “I’ll help you carry them in.”

We laughed and grabbed a shooter, Livy raised he tiny glass to make a toast, “To my second mom and the funkiest old lady I know. You don’t know what you’re missing, aunt J!” We all raised our glasses and swallowed the most disgusting liquid I have ever had in my mouth. I could see on the girls disgusted faces that they felt the same way. “What the hell was that?” Asked Mish, while trying to rub the taste off her tongue with the back of her hand. “It disgusting” agreed Livy.

“It’s tequila!” Shrugged Eric. Looking at us strangely.

We sent Jason back to the bar to get another shooter that had to make up for the crap he just let us drink. Nick protested all the way, of course. The girls gave him such a hard time. I felt bad that we were making him stress so much, he wasn’t enjoying himself anymore.

I decided to skip the shooter and take a risk on dancing with Nick. “Hey girls, you know what a light-weight I am, so I’ll think I’ll skip your little drinking game and I’ll take Nick with me before he bursts a nerve in his head.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the crowded on the dance floor. Jason was still waiting in the queue at the bar so we had a few minutes.

I lead Nick to the other side of the dance floor, far away from any wondering eyes.

When I was satisfied that we were out of site I turned around and he pulled me close into a very hot kiss. Our hands were everywhere on each other’s bodies, we were getting frisky on the dance floor…. Luckily the lights were low and no one seemed interested in our little PDA.