Public Fun (NSFW)1?

- y/n -
I loved teasing Tyler, especially when it came to being in public, he'd get all fluster and usually have to hide his hard on because of me, and today was the perfect day to do it. We we're gonna be on a bus for 8 hours no rest stops and teasing him would be so fun. 

There weren't many people on the bus and me and Tyler were in the way back, I calmly read my nook and slowly put in the action my plan.

I started with rubbing his knee very quickly going to his inner thigh, I did this so often when we were watching movies just to test how long it took til Tyler was begging me to get him off, he was in charge most of the time, but in bed he was a complete cuck and he knew it. 

I turned the page to pretend like I was still reading and rubbed further up, Tyler groaned a bit.
"Not here" he said in almost a pleading voice.

I glanced down at his crouch quickly to catch a glimpse of a small bulge forming, I smirked.
"I don't know what you mean" I said.

I felt Tyler shift, maybe to stop himself from thinking about my hand rubbing close to his crouch but refusing to touch him.

"Y/n please stop" he said, I felt his eyes on me, they were those pleading eye he always gave me not to do this here, of course he was just lying to himself, he loved this.

"Hush pup" I said squeezing his inner thigh making him whimper "masters reading" I added.
Tyler whimpered but kept quiet as I still pretended to read my nook. I glanced down at his bulge seeing it was a little more prominent now, he put down my nook next to me and glanced at the driver to make sure he wasn't looking, of course he wasn't the guy didn't care what was going on back here unless there was a fight. I looked at Tyler pressing a kiss to his neck.

"Now... I'm gonna give you a choice pup okay?" I asked.

Tyler nodded eagerly, since he hadn't been given permission to speak.

"I'll suck you off, but if I hear a peep out of you I'll stop and when we get home you'll be in you're cage for a three week, no cumming allowed.. Or well I leave you like this and pretend nothing happened" I finished.

I watched as Tyler weighed his options, and he looked at me.

"What will I be pup, speak up" I said.

"Suck me off... I swear I'll be quiet, but please" he whimpered.

I nodded and looked around before hiding behind the seat in front of us and slowly unbuttoning Tyler's pants and unzipping his fly. He reached in pulling out his cock.

"Remember pup, not a peep" I said, though I was determent to make his whimper or even moan so I could lock him up, whenever I did that was great cause when I do finally let him out he's so sensitive and vocal.

I licked up the underside and slowly took his head in sucking him off. I worked my tongue like an expert trying to get him to groan, moan, whimper anything. Even if he did when I may lock him up, since he'll have to cum without asking me first. Yeah I was a little evil, but it worked, and I knew Tyler loved it. Slowly sinking further down on him, I noticed it was harder for Tyler and stay quite, he loved making noises for me, I couldn't wait to make him break. I swirled my tongue, making Tyler take a big breath, technically not a sound.

As I continued and Tyler got closer he seemed to realize his delema, he would either need to break his silence, or cum with out permission, either one would get him in trouble. I smirked up at him. He swallowed and whimpered softly, he chuckled pulling off him making him groan putting his head on the window, I put him back in his jeans sitting back on the couch. 

"I'm sorry y/n please" Tyler whimpered putting his head on my shoulder.

"You made a deal we'll talk when we get home" I said, he groaned.

// You guy's wanna part two of this? Also In a bit I'll release the sander sides imagine book I have been planing :) So watch out for that if you like the Sander Sides or Just Thomas cause He'll be in there to ^~^