Hit Man + 1

//s/c = some color

I was a hit man, I killed in a different way though, I got really close to people, sometimes my hits would take 1 to 2 years, I would have to have someone who was really willing to wait, it was the safest way to do it, at least I found. 

See I get close to the victim, I learn their likes, their dislikes, about their family, friends, any useless crap that would get me close to them, so they trust me, after about a year I'm usually close enough to them for no one to question me to much when they go missing, or show up dead. I liked my job to be honest, I got a lot of money, and most of my killing were husbands or wives cheating on there spouses. 

I changed my hair color, clothing style and last name. I had just gotten a email with half the money giving me a lot of info about the guy, I told her I would do it, after all he was over 18, and nothing about him seemed to important, besides that fact he was linked to this Markiplier guy, but again, I can get close enough to him for even Mark to start trusting me. Apparently the person who contacted me was an ex, I didn't care much though, money was money, and my day job paid for my food, while this one paid for stuff I really wanted.

I went to a coffee shop, the person in the email said they went to often, I started to walk in front of them as they turned around and boom, splash, coffee all over me, god it fucking hurt.

"Fucking hell" I swore, acting like it was his fault.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you coming" he said in  a panic.

I got a good look at him, tall, curly brown hair, blue eyes, he matched the picture I had gotten perfectly. This was Tyler alright. 

"It's fine, its fine" I mumbled, I should of worn something I didn't mind getting all covered in coffee though "I should of given you more space" I added.

"I'm so sorry, let me.... um- Let me buy you another coffee" he said glancing at the ground, I looked down at my coffee that had spilled.

"I'm sure your's coasted more" I said pointing to the several cups on the ground, he pulled out my wallet and pulled out two twenty's "This should cover getting you some new coffees right?" I asked.

"What no- I, Keep your money" he said nervously.

"No please take it- and buy me a new coffee along with yours" I smirked.

Tyler nodded and took the money he paid for the coffees again, and I helped one of the employees clean up. Tyler handed me my coffee.

"I'm Tyler" he said with a small smile "and really sorry" he added with a chuckle.

"No really its fine, didn't like this shirt anyway" I said, lie, but at least it wasn't my favorite "Though I'll be late for work since I have to go home and change" I mumbled.

"Come to the office" he said "I have some extra clothing you can wear there, please" he said.

"Well... okay" I nodded with a small smile.

This wasn't exactly how I thought it would go, I was going to give him my number and say he owned me for ruining one of my shirts, but instead I was following him to the office he talked about. We got there and Tyler handed a black haired man, who I noticed as Mark, the tray with coffees in them and walked to another room, I sat their waiting with the people in the office staring at me.

"He spilled your coffee on me" I finally said.

"So your here why?" I blue hair boy, I think his name was Ethan.

"Oh he's letting me borrow some clothing... I guess" I said, acting like it was as weird as it sounded, honestly I didn't find it that weird.

Tyler came out and handed me some clothing.