Skype Date

You had just gotten done with your third book signing, you loved everything about it, your book was published and actually popular enough for people to want to meet you! The whole thing made you overjoyed. Well except one thing, Tyler, he couldn't come with so your relationship was mashed down to constant texts, skype sessions, and phone calls that would usually end in one of your phone dying.

Nonetheless, you were glad you had that with him, you drank in every moment. Tonight you and Tyler had decided to make dinner and sit on skype eat with each other, kind of like a date. You were just happy to get to talk to you boyfriend, though, it sucked being away from him, and the tour was going to be going on for another month.

You were in the middle of making dinner for yourself, just some simple Mac&Cheese. You got dressed in a comfy t-shirt and some sweatpants so you could relax. Your computer startled you when the skype calling sound boomed out of it.

You quickly finished plating your food and rushed to your computer answering with a smile.

"Hi baby," you said.

"Hey y/n" Tylers voice came through the speakers "Hows Minnesota?" he asked.

"Cold" you nodded "but good" you let out a small giggled "How it all going over there?" you asked.

"Pretty good, though we're nothing without you here," Tyler said.

You had a pretty normal conversation, just talking about your day and Tyler told you about his. He talked about making some videos with Mark, and what they did. There was a moment of silence where you two were just focused on eating.

"God I wish I could touch you again and kiss you" Tyler broke the silence, you looked up seeing the pain in his eyes, you knew it was hard on him being this far away from each other.

"I know baby" You frowned softly "I promise I'll be home safe and sound soon," you said giving him a soft smile.

"You're not gonna be able to get me away from you when you come home," Tyler said with a soft chuckle.

"Good, I can't wait" You smiled.

You both talk for another two hours, but you had to go knowing sleep was key if you didn't get enough sleep you turned into a whiny ass that hates everything about humanity. You hopped in bed laying down, you stared up at the ceiling making shapes out of the small bumps you could see. You turned to lay on your side when your phone rang. You picked it up seeing it was Tyler, you answered.

"Hey sweetie," you said softly.

"I'm sorry to call you Y/n," Tyler said, you could hear the slight regret in his voice.

"It's fine, I wasn't asleep yet anyway," you said.

"I can't sleep" you hear a slight pout in his voice, you could almost see his lip sticking out as he gave you puppy eyes "Can you stay on the phone with me? and not hang up till morning when we wake up?" he asked.

"of course," you said.

Tyler sometimes had trouble sleeping, but you were always able to get him to go to sleep as long as you joined him. You always got late night text from him asking you to come over to Marks and sleep with him, or he would make his way to your apartment and use his spare key, sneaking into your bed with you. You don't know how many times you woke up to Tyler's arms wrapped around your waist with his face buried into your neck, using you as his own personal teddy bear. Not that you minded.

You talked the gentle giant to sleep and fell asleep to Tyler's breath. The next morning you woke up to Tyler talking on the phone, you couldn't make out what he was saying at first and thought maybe he was talking to Mark.

"I love you so much, your so important to me" You heard him say "How was I lucky enough to get you y/n? I love you so much, I don't deserve you"

You wondered how often the boy did this, told you stuff while you were sleeping. You gave a fake groan acting like you were just waking up, Tyler stopped talking.

"mmm Tyler?" you mumbled your voice was still a bit raspy from sleep.

"Morning y/n" Tyler smiled.

"Morning" You smiled.

You decided not to tell him you heard him, it would only embarrass him, and then he may stop.

You talked to him for a bit while laying in bed.

"I should go take a shower," You said.

"Okay," Tyler said, you hear a hint of sadness in his voice,

"I'll call you after the signing," You said.

"Okay... I love you" he said.

"I love you more" You said with a soft smile.

"Impossible" He smiled.

You said bye and hung up with a big smile on your face.