Mine 2

//Someone asked for it, and I thought eh why not, I love Yandere!Tyler or Crazy!Tyler whatever you want to call him (Also a little bit longer and also made the picture ^~^)

It has been about a month since the whole finding Tyler in my house thing, I had to move in with him since I didn't have a job. I hated not working so I applied for a part-time job, I usually worked when Tyler was working with Mark. Tyler knew I had a job and would even come visit me, oh right I worked at a coffee shop.

I actually have a pretty good relationship with Tyler, except he's been getting more and more possessive over me, saying I can't hang out with so and so, or I should go there, he likes to be with me most of the time, for the most part I have just accepted this as something I was gonna have to get used to, I was okay with it since I didn't go out much anyway, until it came to him telling me who I could hang out with, that's when I fought back a bit, I wanted my friends my life and he wasn't gonna stop me from having them. Tyler stopped bugging me about after a small fight, he actually admitted he overreacted, which shocked me.

Anyway, I went to work with Tyler today, I helped out when I could but otherwise kept to myself, I would curl up in a corner with the book I brought and tried to stay out of the way until they needed me.

"Hey y/n" Ethan sat down my me and put down my book smiling at the blue boy.

"Hey, Eth," I said.

Ethan and I were pretty good friends, he was actually the reason I met Mark and Tyler. Me and him were pretty close since he was one of the only friends I had for awhile when I moved to LA. We hung out a lot actually, he was usually the person I was hanging out with.

"Hows things going with you and Tyler?" Ethan asked.

"Good, it weird getting back together after the breakup," I said.

"What break up?" Ethan looked confused.

I looked at him and then glanced at Tyler, did Tyler not tell him? I didn't tell Ethan because I thought he would hear it from Tyler, or Mark, or anyone else in the office.

"We uh, broke up for a week, didn't Tyler tell you?" I asked looked at him.

"No..." Ethan shook his head "I guess he maybe didn't want to talk about it..." he said, he looked down "let's go downstairs" he said.

I nodded and followed him, I waved to Tyler before heading down to where a kitchen area was, we sat down by the table and Ethan handed me a water. I grabbed it sighed.

"Y/n... Tyler he...." Ethan bit his lip "he's been acting strange lately, getting a bit more hostel, and I was just wondering are you okay around him?" he asked worriedly.

"Ethan, do you really think Tyler would hurt me?" I asked.

"I didn't think he would hurt Mark either but they got in a fight and Tyler tackled him to the ground... no one got hurt but they were fighting for a bit" He said.

"What did they fight over?" I asked.

Ethan looked down at the wood surface and then to me "You" he said.

"Wait, for me? they were fighting over me? in what way? I mean what about me?" I asked.

"Mark made a joke that Tyler should give you some space since you two are always texting and Tyler he just... he seemed to snap," Ethan said "I'm just worried" he added.

"I think I'll be fine Ethan," I said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Tyler's voice made Ethan jump.

"Nothing," I said with a small smile "just video stuff, he was explaining the Date with Markiplier video to me" I added.

Tyler nodded he didn't seem convinced, maybe he was listening? I wouldn't doubt it. Ethan stood up straight and carefully started walking out.