Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)

Start from the beginning

Sam just laughs. "Its okay, Princess. I know. Me and Dean talked. This thing between us, we all feel it so there's no need to hide it. Look." He pressed a kiss to Deans lips.

"Oh my God, that was so hot." Y/N blushed, biting her lip.

The brothers laughed. "It be even hotter if you joined in." Dean winked.

Sam smirked. "Yeah, Princess. Come play with your big brother's."

Y/N felt her whole body ignite with fire. She nodded and sandwiched herself between her brothers. She kissed Sam deeply before turning her head and doing the same to Dean.

Sam groaned as he watched. "Fuck, this is really happening."

Dean whispered something in Y/N's ear to which she smirked and nodded. She straddled Sam's lap, looking at him innocently. Her hips began circling, her heat grinding on his hardening cock.

Sam threw his head back, eyes closing and lips parting. "F-fuck..."

Y/N giggled and turned to Dean, who was licking his lower lip slowly. "I think Sammy likes that De."

"Who wouldn't Sweetheart?" Dean chuckled deeply.

Sam growled, grabbing his little sisters hips. "That was bad, Little Sis. I was gonna go nice and slow but now I think I'm gonna go so hard you're gonna be sore for days."

Both Y/N and Dean groaned at that. "Just the way I like it, Big Brother." She breathed, biting her lip.

"Can we skip the dirty talk? I'm gonna cream my pants." Dean chuckled to which his younger siblings smirked.

"How're we gonna do this?" Sam asked.

Y/N leant over and trailed her hand down Deans stomach and to his large bulge. "I want Dean to fuck my throat and for you, Sammy to furfil that promise and me being sore." She turned back, giving him a wink before looking back at Dean, nuzzling his stomach before beginning to undo his pants.

Dean licked his lower lip, watching. "I like that idea. Sammy?" He said.

Sam nodded, moving behind Y/N. He placed his hands on her sleep shorts. Y/N gave her ass a small wiggle in a silent gesture to allow Sam to take them off. Sam didn't hesitate to do so. His eyes found her lacy black panties and moaned. "I'm keeping these on. Your ass looks too good with them on."

Y/N smirked, making a whining sound when Sam grabbed her ass and squeezed. She was practically dripping already. "Please...want your cock Sammy."

Dean chuckled. "How could you refuse, Little Brother?"

Sam grinned lustfully. "I can't when she looks this delicious."

"Eat me later, want you inside me." Y/N said, growing impatience.

Dean made a 'tsk' noice. "Oh Babygirl, where are your mannors? We better make good use of that mouth of you're not gonna say anything nice." He said huskily.

Y/N whimpered, unable to look away as Dean dig his hand into his pants and pulled out his cock, pumping it tauntingly right in front of her.

Sam groaned from behind Y/N, watching the erotic show. He could barely believe this was real.

"You want a taste Princess?" Dean cooed, running the tip of his big cock over Y/N's bottom lip.

Y/N nodded, looking up at Dean with big innocent eyes as she kitten licked Dean's tip. "Fuck!" The Elder Winchester hissed before Y/N took him in her warm, wet mouth. "S-shit...better than I imagined."

Sam almost forgot where he was but he got a hold on himself before ripping away all clothing and teasing Y/N's drenched slit with his leaking tip.

Y/N gasped around Deans cock and pushed back. Sam smirked before pushing in, moaning loudly. "Tightest pussy ever. Damn." He began thrusting, not even letting Y/N adjust which she loved.

Dean felt his cock throb. This was heaven. It had to be. He shoved his cock all the way down Y/N's throat, leaning forward to kiss Sam deeply.

Y/N gagged but was overwhelmed by the fullness. Sam kissed back, hips still thrusting. Dean pulled away to let Y/N breathe, only for a few seconds though. His cock was back before Y/N could comprehend.

The Eldest Winchester let the youngest slurp and suck away happily at his cock. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his lips parted.

Sam had a bruising hold of Y/N's hips as he pounded into his sister. His jaw clenched tightly in pleasure, eyes squeezed shut.

Y/N had her eyes open, lust burning in them as she watched her oldest brother use her for pleasure. It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. She was drooling from all the gaggingbut not a single fuck was given. She felt gorgeous and sexy having two of the most beautiful guys fill her.

Dean was the one to cum first. He gave a noise between a growl and a yelp, shooting his hot seed down Y/N's throat. His sister took every drop, swallowing with a pornographic moan of approval.

Dean pulled his cock from Y/N's lips, crashing his own lips against Y/N's. He moaned when he tasted himself. "Such a good girl. You wanna cum all over Sammys cock?"

Y/N nodded, reduced to a whimpering mess. Dean chuckled, moving around to stand behind Sam. He snaked his arms around Sam's waist, kissing his shoulder blades and shoulders.

Sam pulled out and flipped Y/N onto her back before shoving back in and thrusting again. "Look at her De, she looks like a fucking goddess."

"Can't wait to have your cock inside me too Sammy." Dean purred, sucking a mark onto Sam's neck.

Sam groaned loudly, going extra fast now. Y/N cried out when Sam hit her g-spot. Sam smirked, repeating the motion. He got what he wanted when Y/N came loudly, spasming all over Sam's cock and squirting. She screamed both brothers names.

Sam gave a roar when he released. He filled Y/N so much his cum was dripping out even before he pulled out. Y/N was reduced to a whimpering mess when Sam did pull out.

Dean had already gone and got a wet rag, cleaning their little sister up before getting into bed with her in the middle. "I have the best brothers ever." She panted.

Her boys laughed happily and kissed her. "And we have the best little sister."

"I love you guys."

"We love you too, Princess."