As I stepped out of the warm bathroom, I found a topless Liam before me. Why did this always happen? I thought frustrated, as he smiled at me, totally oblivious to my pain. Oh God, he had been working out! Those defined abs. I wanted to run my tongue over them. Woah, did I just think that? Well, I was a hormonal girl, and Liam was irresistible. Oh, plus, I was in love with him.

"I have to go." I said, quickly, pulling my eyes away from is body. He nodded, understandingly, and walked towards me, his arms wide. I almost ran into his arms, loving the feel of his arms around me, even though I knew I shouldn't. I pulled away, as a few tears spilled from my eyes. Why was I crying?

Liam held me shoulders, looking at my worriedly. "Kate? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Li. Don't worry about it." I said, trying my tears with my sleave. His hand stopped, while brushing away a stray tear.

"What did you say?"

"Uh, don't worry about it?"

"No before that."

I looked up at him, confused. "Nothing, Li, I think.."

"You called me Li." He stated.

"Yep." I smiled.

"You used to call me that before.. uh, you know..." He scratched his head, awkwardly.

I grinned. "Before you left. It's okay, Li, you can say it."

He closed his eyes. "I love it when you call me that. I can't explain how it feels..."

I stood on my tiptoes, quickly kissing his nose. His eyes popped open and I smirked, turning and walking to the door.

"Bye, Li!" I said, over my shoulder. I winked at Liam, who stood gaping at me as I left.

-----------------

I stood outside Ellie's door, waiting for her to open. Beatrice wouldn't open the door for me, or maybe she wasn't even in, so I couldn't get into our dorm. The door opened, revealing Ellie. I grinned.

"Hey Ellie!" I beamed.

She smiled back, giving me a quick hug. "Hey Kate. Why are you here?"

"I'm locked out of my dorm and Barbie won't open the door, so here I am!"

"Oh, so where did you sleep?"

"Uh, well Liam found me..."

"Tell me everything!" She said, grabbing my arm and puling me in.

After telling her pretty much everything, I turned to her, wondering what her reaction would be.

"Oh my god, I was right!" She squealed.

"What?"

"He likes you!"

"What?"

"Liam Payne likes you!"

"No he doesn't. No way!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"He so does! Oh my god!"

It was impossible. Why would Liam Payne from One Direction, a worldwide famous band like me Kate Robinson?

~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!

Here is the naxt chapter finally! *sigh* I really am a lazy poo.

Feel free to leave me feed-back, the good ones make my day. Just saying ;)

Also, thank you so much for reading, commenting, voting and fanning. It means the world. No Payne, No Gain now has 15,505 reads, 434 votes and 270 comments! IT IS INSANE! Plus, I have 218 Fans, so THANK YOU!

Love you all :)

Edeeeeeeeen xxx

Ps: I just got Instagram, so go follow me at LiveLoveLouis :) Thankssss.

PPS: Dedicating to Forevermystic, because I love her book CMD and she never notices my messages ;) Maybe she will notice me now?