Consequences / Taehyung

THESE HIGHLIGHT REEL CHAPTERS WILL NOT GO EXACTLY BY THE ACTUAL "STORYLINE" OR BY ANY THEORY. Mostly because I don't even know the story. TBH The other ones will be coming in slowly, because I am sick and can't think.
(Minji)
You shoved candy into your backpack, looking around to see if you were being spotted. That was until he came over to grab your bag. You rolled your eyes and walked out the door, patiently waiting for him to return the bag.

Hearing the jingle of the door, you took your bag as soon as he came out, and walked away.

But you always found yourself right back at him. It became a habit to just follow him wherever he goes. Though, you both barely talked to each other.

You didn't know anything about him. What was his past like, why he kept coming to these railroads, any memories. But somewhere deep inside you, it was as if you could feel his pain.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" You softly asked him, and he turned his head over his shoulder.

"Stuff. The past. When I wasn't lonely," He mumbles, sighing at the end.

"Are you saying that even with me here, you're lonely?" You stomp, and he snickers.

"You're just a parasite. You don't do anything but follow me," He replies.

"Then- Let's do something!" You insisted.

Taehyung looked back at you, before you grabbed his hand and began to lead him to a skateboard shop.

"I'm tired of walking all the time," You complained, your feet were starting to hurt.

"Skateboards," Taehyung muttered out his mouth. He stared at a few and picked out one. I did so too.

You both skated on the sidewalk, heading to no where really.

Taehyung admired you from behind, watching your hair sway in the wind as you skated. You looked behind yourself, noticing him staring at you.

"You're so slow," You laugh. He speeds up as soon as you say that, going ahead of you. It became a race, until you both got tired.

Taehyung, of course, ended up winning, but you both were laughing at least. You were having fun with Taehyung, finally. You want to stay with him forever, even if you don't know a single thing.

"Taehyung, isn't it pretty?" You both watched the sunset. He was looking at you while you awed at the sun. You turned your head, noticing him quickly turn his to the sunset.

"I uh- I murdered someone," Taehyung said, looking down.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Oh- um. It's not good to dwell in the past."

He started to cry. He looked like a piece of artwork. His eyes glistened with the glow of the sun. His tears reflected the sunset.

You scooted over and Taehyung looked at you.

You pushed your forehead against his, your eyes tracing down to his lips. He was the one to pucker his lips further to clash with yours.
**********
You both walked, the day getting dimmer. Standing by a bus stop, you kicked your feet on the ground, waiting.

"Hey!" An unknown voice called, and Taehyung's attention changed from you to them. He grabbed your wrist and ran.

Soon, you caught on what was happening.

Taehyung shoved both of you into an alley way, hoping the officers didn't see. With lights flashing red and blue, Taehyung sighed.

"Minji. I had fun today. I didn't feel lonely," He gave you a warm smile, and cupped your cheeks.

"Taehyung, let's just get caught together," You mumble, holding his hand up to your cheek. He shook his head, and hugged you.

"Taehyung, don't be stupid," You punch his shoulder. He looked sad. He was gonna be lonely again. You knew he didn't want that. You could see his eyes becoming more watery, and you wiped his cheek.

Taehyung backed away from you, and walked out, putting his hands in the air.