I'll Come Back / Taehyung

(You are Sejin)

You hummed to the music that played on the tv, and washed the dishes. You heard the door unlock and open. You looked over your shoulder, smiling at him.

"Welcome home." You chuckled as he tiredly took off his coat, and faceplanted on the couch.

He didn't say anything to you, and his steps were wobbly.

"Hey, Taehyung, your drunk, aren't you?" You mumbled, wiping your hands with a rag, and walking up to him.

His pocket vibrated and you reached inside, bringing out his phone.

-Mi Ahn
It was fun, today. We should do it again, soon. ;)

You sighed and turned the phone off, figuring it was just a co-worker. Taehyung wouldn't break your heart.

You put a blanket over Taehyung and sat on the floor, leaning your back against the couch.

"When are you gonna take a break for once?" You asked him, but of course, he didn't answer. You were exhausted since it was nearly 1:00 AM.
******
You woke up on the couch, where Taehyung was laying. You looked up at the clock. You woke up too late, to say goodbye before he went to work. You sniffed your stuffy nose, and folded the blanket.

You looked in the fridge, yawning a bit, and realized there wasn't much in it. You decided to go grocery shopping.

You drove past a cafe, noticing Taehyung was sitting at a table. You paused for a bit. "Isn't he supposed to be at work?" You mumbled and a formal girl walked up, sitting across from him.

"It must be business. I won't interfere." You laughed it off, even though your heart was burning.
-----
When you came back, the table was empty and the waitress was cleaning the plates.

You sighed and looked at the time, on your watch.

3:32 PM.

You headed home.
-----
You faceplanted on the table, once your finished sorting the groceries. You had to pay bills. You had to clean.

You groaned in frustration.

"I need a nap." You rolled your eyes and fell on the couch.
-----
10:06 PM.

You yawned and looked around. Taehyung wasn't home. It was always just you.

You looked at the polaroid camera that was always sitting next to the tv. You guys used to always take cute little pictures.

You took a selfie and put the camera back down, as it printed the image off.

Sighing, you looked at the other pictures. You smiled, and caressed them in your fingers. You laid them on the table.

You fell asleep, after staring at them for a period of time, thinking about how things used to be.
-------
You woke up, and it was already 1:54 in the morning. You heard Taehyung outside the door.

You got up and opened the door, immediately seeing Taehyung making out with that girl from the cafe.

The girl glanced at you and immediately stopped.

"Taehyung, we'll continue later.." She chuckled and walked off. Taehyung drunkly walked inside, pushing you to the side.

"Kim Taehyung!" You shouted and he turned around. "What?" He annoyingly snarled.

"Your gonna get drunk, make out with someone in front of ME, and push me aside like it was nothing?!" You snapped.

"Can you shut up already..? Your always nagging me." Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned his back at you.