Endlessly / Baekhyun

Name : Aleayah (pronounced Aliyah)

"Jesus, Baekhyun!" You scolded, pointing at the stain on the plate. Baekhyun wasn't the most useful boyfriend. You always found something to scold him for. You loved him though, you couldn't deny it.

Baekhyun played with your hair, while you laid in his lap.

"Aleayah, even with all the mistakes I make, would you still love me endlessly?" He asked you. You looked up at him, adjusting your body for comfort.

"Baekhyun, I'd be gone already if I couldn't handle your mistakes," You chuckled, stroking his cheek.

All of the sudden, Baekhyun started crying.

"Baekhyun, what's wrong?" You quickly sat up, and placed your hand on his shoulder.

"I made a mistake, a really bad one," Baekhyun sobs.

You rub his back, scooting next to him.

"It's okay Baekie, we can resolve it," you smiled, and his sobs eased. He looked at you, not smiling, streaks of tears down his cheeks.

"I got another girl pregnant...," He mutters.

Your hands flinch away from him, and you stare at him. You felt your heart wrenching.

"You can't be serious..., tell me your joking, Baekhyun!" You raised your voice, scooting away from him.

You felt your eyes getting hot with tears.

"So, all this time? Those nights where I asked where you were going? It was all a lie?" You slapped him across the face.

You cried.

"Baekhyun! How could you!?" You shouted.

"Aleayah, I- I'm sorry. We can get through this together," Baekhyun holds his stinging cheek, and grasps your hand.

"Together? No! You can stay with this 'other girl,' I wanted to start a family, Baekhyun, but you've already done it with someone else! I know I said I would love you endlessly, and handle your mistakes, but this is unforgivable!" You sniff.

You step off the couch, running into the room. You grabbed your suitcase.

"Aleayah, what are you doing?" Baekhyun panicked, grabbing your wrist. You shook him off, "I'm leaving. You can ask this girl to stay here in my place," You bitterly mumble, still sniffing.

"Aleayah-, I-, please don't," Baekhyun hugs you from behind, but you dig your nails into his hands and push him away.

"Don't touch me, I can't stay here. You've lied to me," You choke.

You shoved all your belongings in your suitcase, and shoved Baekhyun away.

Your hand wrapped around the doorknob, and Baekhyun dared to say the words.

"Aleayah, I love you."

Your tears fell again, and you opened the door.

A girl was standing there, holding her belly.

You scanned her with your eyes, and she smiled at you.

She lifted her shirt up, as if she was gonna show me her belly.

"Who do you think you are?" You hiss, and she showed you a tanktop under her shirt. There were words written on it.

Look Behind You, Idiot

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion, and turn around. There was this huge poster, that all of EXO was holding.

April Fools, Aleayah!

Your jaw drops, and Exo tears the poster in half, revealing Baekhyun behind them. He was kneeling on one knee, holding a small box.

"W-What?" You stutter, still shocked and confused.

"Aleayah, you have been the only girl that has accepted me this long. Of course, this was a joke, and I'm sorry. I want to make up for it."

"Will you marry me? And love me endlessly?"

( i thought i might as well make a chapter on 'April Fools'. I KNOW ITS LATE BUT OH WELL. This chapter was pretty happy I think.
'Pretty happy'
Also, sorry its short.

Question : what book is your favorite right now? Besides mine of course *hair flip*.