Where am I / Jin

This was inspired by a story on Hooked. Go check out the app, because I basically copied it.
(You are Eun Ri.)

You woke up in a dark room, the heat around you was intense. You weren't tied or anything and you don't remember what happened. It was dark and the room reeked of a strange burning smell.

You noticed your phone that was laying right next to you. You called the police but it went straight to voicemail? You knew that wasn't normal. You tried texting someone and it worked.

You: Jin?
Jin: Is something wrong?
You: Jin, I don't know where I am. I don't remember anything.
Jin: Are you alright?
You: I'm fine but...I still don't know where I am.
Jin: Call the police then.
You: It didn't work! It went to voicemail.
Jin: That doesn't make any sense.
You: It's so hot here.
Jin: Are you sure you don't know where you are?
You: I'm pretty sure. I think I was kidnapped but..I'm not tied up or anything. There's people screaming.
Jin: Is there a vent or anything?
You: I don't think so. I'm in a basement I think...
Jin: You should try running away.

Jin: Hello?

Jin: Eun Ri?

You: Oh my god. There was someone or something chasing me. I need a moment to breathe. But these stairs lead to the same place. It's like I'm in another basement.
Jin: What was chasing you?
You: I don't know..It roared really loudly though. I think I was looking outside the window from my penthouse before I got here..
Jin: Anything else?
You: I don't remember anything else.
Jin: Remain calm, I'll call cops for you.
You: Jin, I'm really sorry. For everything.
Jin: What are you talking about?
You: I mean...That night. The night you tried to kiss me, I denied it. But I really did want to kiss you. But...I was scared. Jin, there's something I never told you.
Jin: What is it?
You: 4 years ago. I murdered someone.
Jin: That was 4 years ago. People change.
You: Jin, you don't understand. I'm going to hell for it. I don't want to die here.
Jin: You won't die.
You: It's starting to get really hot. The screams are getting louder.
Jin: Where are they coming from?
You: Oh my god Jin! It's really hot. It fucking burns!!
Jin: Just calm down.
You: I'm running! I'm losing my breath as we speak. I feel like I'm gonna melt I'm so scared right now Jin hep me pls. They won't stop chasing me
Jin: Eun Ri, it says on TV that you were pushed out the window and died. Where are you?
You: JIN I CANT IT FUCKING BURNS IM BURNING I CANT RIN ANUMORE!!
Jin: Who are you running from?!
You: THE DEVIL!!