Make It Up 2 / Jungkook

(You are Su Hee also, I'm sorry for such a slow production in these chapters. School has been my top priority, and I plan to keep it my top priority. But please know, that I do try to do these chapters in my free time. I hope you understand.)

Jungkook stared at the ceiling, with the calendar piece crumbled in his hand. He laid there, lost in space. He hasn't picked up any calls from work since you left. Nothing but regret was roaming in him. He can't feel the same way he did when he was with you. His heart ached. His face burned from crying.

It all hurt.

Meanwhile with you, you were fine. You believed you were independent now, but deep inside, there was something missing. You wanted to see him. Even if you haven't seen the real him while you were there, by his side.

Jungkook walked into the kitchen, nothing to eat, and starving. He sat at the table, nothing in front of him, and he turned around. He glanced over at the stove and sink where you would stand. He thought of the times he could've eaten your delicious cooking.

The tears formed in his eyes again. His nails clawed the table, and he bit his lips. The tears flowed down his already teary cheeks.

"Su-H-Hee..." He sobbed. He stormed into his office, and knocking down the lamp, tearing the paintings on the wall.

He punched the wall, and fell to his knees, trembling. "I-It's all my fault.." His breath hitched. He struggled to breathe. He wanted to see you so badly. He wanted to hold you so desperately. He wanted to hear you so much. His teeth clenched, thinking of those times where he could've made you happy. Where he could've been a real boyfriend. Where he should've cared. Where he didn't leave. And you ended up being the one leaving.

He wanted to make up for it. But could he? Could he make up for all of those sins? Thinking about it made his chest ache.

He stared at the spot where you last stood in front of him. In the office. In the corner of the room. His voice from before echoed in his mind.

"What do you think your doing?! Get out!"

The illusion of you standing there, looking down at your feet, and crying came to his mind. He crawled over to you, as if you were real. He attempted to touch you, but the illusion just faded away. He sobbed again.

You sat on the couch of your overseas friend's condo. You often went here to check on things, such as their fish.

You decided to go out for a bit, hoping not to see Jungkook. But that hope was a lie. You wanted to see him.

You walked down the sidewalk, holding your purse, and scanning through the dresses that were inside the glass frames. Someone jerked your arm and you turned around.

"Jungkook!" You gasped and he stared at you, with sadness glistening in his eyes. He looked awful. Dark bags under his eyes, his face was red, his hair was in all different directions, and his lips were chap.

"Su Hee..." His raspy voice muttered as he pulled you in for a hug. You immediately pushed him away.

"Jungkook. What do you think your doing?" You snickered, and his face went dull. "Su..Hee..I-I'm so sorry.. I missed you so m-much, a-and I want to make it up-" Jungkook's weak voice stuttered.

"Stop there. Do you know how many times you've said you wanted to make up your mistakes?" You laughed, struggling not to crack your voice. "Jungkook, I gave you chances, so many chances. You blew it. We are done. We're over." You continued and turned around to walk away.

"Su Hee! I-I know..I just want one more..." He pleaded.

"Fine. I'll give you one more chance. Let's meet up here at 7." You said, without turning your back. You were afraid to laugh at his happy face.
******
You kicked the ground leaning on the brick wall, waiting for him. You noticed his car pull up, and you put on a smile.

"Could this...be real?" You muttered before you walked in.

He was much better looking now. He was wearing a suit, with his hair swept back, and his eyes seemed like they had gotten enough rest. You chuckled at him and you both drove off.

"Su Hee..I-I...I'm really sorry..I couldn't last a week without you.." Jungkook mumbled, starting an awkward conversation.

"Jungkook, don't blow this last chance." You taunted.

He continued to drive, and you looked inside your purse for your phone. All of the sudden, Jungkook made a sharp turn, making your shoulder hit the door. The car flipped down a hill, your head banging against the windows. The seatbelt slit your neck, and all you could see was black.

Jungkook struggled to get out of the upside down car. He crawled his body out, and went to the other side to see your body. He tried to pull you out.

"S-Su Hee?" He mumbled, pulling your body out and gently slapping your cheeks.

"Su Hee!" He shouted, shaking your body.

You gently opened your eyes, but it was very blurry.

"Su Hee...I blew it, didn't I..?" He mumbled, tears lightly falling onto your cheeks. He grabbed your hand, and he heard the ambulance nearby. His grip around it tightened.

Even though, your body was numb, and you couldn't see clearly, you could see his tears.

"I'm such a fuck up.." He laughed a bit.

You nodded with a smile.

He wiped your head, that was bleeding, and the blood of your neck.

"Your bleeding so much.." He mumbled, trying to clean the blood off of you.

You struggled to speak.

"Jungkook....I..I missed you." Your voice was raspy and faded.

He smiled, stroking your cheek.

But that smile soon faded away, when he saw your eyes close, and your hand go weak.

"Su Hee?" His voice got worrying.

"Su Hee?!" He started to shout.

"Su Hee! Don't leave me...Not again...I can't do this again...I-I want to be with you.." He started to sob, shaking your body.

"Su Hee, I'm so sorry. I'm nothing but a fuckup. I wanted to make things better for us. I realize how special you are, how much I loved you, how much I missed you, how much you matter to me!" He started to spurt out quickly, as more tears came out his eyes.

"I never wanted this..I love you so much..." He sobbed and hugged your lifeless body.

"I only tried to make it up to you."

(I hope you guys know that I cry while writing these.)