Our Anniversary / Baekhyun

(You will be playing as YooJin (MY NEW FAVORITE NAME HELL YAS).)

You watched the clock, tick and tock.
"YooJin." Baekhyung called out and turned you around by your shoulder.
"Oh, Baekhyun." You chuckled and smirked.

"Today's our anniversary." Baekhyun reminded. "Baekhyun. You say this everyday." You sighed and flicked his forehead.
"But I love you. I really do!" Baekhyun pouted and rubbed his cheek against yours.
******
These were the pieces that Baekhyun kept. The pieces of you that he cherished. The pieces he threw away? Well...
******
"Baekhyun! Stop drinking!" You shouted and he pushed you aside.
"Look. I get that your girlfriend broke up with you, but I hate seeing you like this!" You yelled harder at him.

You two had broken up for the time being, because he cheated on you, with the real girl he loved. They broke up a week after and he lasted with you for 4 years.

"You don't know how it feels, YooJin." Baekhyun drunkly mumbled. "You think I don't know how it feels?! You cheated on me, Byun Baekhyun! Do you know how much that broke my heart?!" You snapped. "That was nothing." Baekhyun dully spoke.
"Nothing!? Our whole relationship was nothing to you?! I've gone insane.." You gritted through your teeth and stormed out the club.

You walk home, stomping your heels, and ending up getting stuck in a crack in the ground.

You get frustrated and cry.

"Why's a girl like you crying?" A man said, walking up to you. "Go away." You firmly demanded. "Now that's no way to treat someone that's worried for you." The man replied to you and kicked your face, making you stumble on the concrete.

"Oops, I damaged you face." The man chuckled, lifting you up roughly with your arm. "Let go!" You shouted and shook around. The man took you inside a deserted home and ripped off your dress.

"Please, I won't report you if you let me go now!" You cried. "That's not possible. Because after I'm done with you. Your dead." The man smirked, holding up a knife that shimmered in the moonlight.
******
"Sir, you've had enough." The bartender spoke, shaking Baekhyun.
"Leave me alone." Baekhyun grunted.
The bartender sighed and slid his phone out his pocket. She stared at the wallpaper for a while and noticed it was the girl who was just here, you. She called you, going straight for voicemail.
"Well...They are on rough terms.." The bartender murmured and called someone else to come get him.
******
"Is he getting drunk again?!" His older brother scolded and dragged him out his seat.

All Baekhyun could do was mumble a few gurgles and babytalk. "YooJin.." He coughed out.
****
Waking up inside his brother's living room, on the couch, he scratched his head. He turned on the tv and flipped through channels.

"La la la-"
"And back to you Soo-"
"But oppa!"
"Girl found dead in abandoned apartment. Police men are taking her out right now."

Baekhyun's attention was caught and he kept watching, slouching on the couch. The Anchorwoman showed a picture of the victim, making Baekhyun freeze. Before, bursting out the door.
******
"Where is she?!" Baekhyun shouted, trying to push through the crowd of people. He finally got to the front and witnessed you being carried into the ambulance, your feet sticking out from under the sheet that covered your body.

Baekhyun immediately crossed the police line, fighting through the hoard of police officers, blocking him. "Let me see her!!" He yelled, desperate to hug you.
******
Baekhyun sat in front of your grave. Couldn't help but remember the pieces he threw away. His heart dropped and all the tears would just fall down and drip off his chin.

"Why'd you die on our anniversary?" He asked you.