Useless / Baekhyun

( You are Lee Seo Ri)
Also, i dont know if i used this name or not BUT OH WELL
Things may be tough over here but I'm still finding time to write here and there. Thank you guys for understanding <3.

"Baekhyun, are you hungry..?" Your voice mutters, as he stares deeply into his MacBook. "No." He answers you coldly. You eat alone across from him. He's still looking at his MacBook at god knows what. He seemed like he cared about that screen more than you.

Baekhyun closed his MacBook and took it to the room. You looked at him as he left you alone at the table. You sighed and lost your appetite to eat. You put your dish away, and decided to brew tea. You poured Baekhyun a cup, and walked into the room.

He was sitting on the bed.

"Baekhyun, have some tea." You said as you walked towards him. "Place it on the desk." He muttered, his eyes reflecting the light from the MacBook.

You tripped on the wire from the charger to the MacBook, spilling the tea and dropping the cup. The glass plate that it was on shattered to the floor, along with the cups breaking. You froze.

Baekhyun let out a heavy sigh. "Why are you so useless?! You couldn't even watch your step! I'm going out tonight, so don't even bother making dinner or waiting for me." Baekhyun shouted at you. You sat on the floor, and Baekhyun stormed out.

You picked up a large glass shard, and grasped it into your hands, watching yourself bleed. You cried, and couldn't help but grasping tighter. It hurt the palm of your hand, but nothing was worse than the pain Baekhyun caused.

You finished cleaning it up, and bandaged your hand.

"Why are you so useless?!"

You wondered if you were really useless to him. He's changed.

You faceplanted on the bed, wondering if he was really not coming home. You wanted to cuddle up with him like you both used to do, but you couldn't wait another minute and fell asleep.

He's been so cold for over 3 months already..

Should you have left a long time ago?

He really wasn't home when you woke up. Where did he sleep? You called him on your phone, and he answered with a tired yawn.

"Hello..?" He muttered.

"Baekhyun, where are you sleeping?" I asked him curiously.

"None of your business." He responded. I heard another voice on the other side.

"Baekhyun, are you awake now..?" The feminine voice yawned.

Baekhyun hung up right after that.

You realized Baekhyun left his MacBook here. You opened it up, feeling guilty of invading his privacy but you were too nosy.

He had been video chatting at times when you weren't home, and texting. The name he video chatted seemed very suspicious, especially if it was the only name in recents.

You looked at his text messages, and read the text from that name.

"Why don't you sleep over my house today <3" - ??

"Yeah, why not? I'm getting tired of my useless girlfriend anyway. I could have some sort of fun." - Baekhyun.

You didn't dare to read anymore.