I Miss You Part 2 / Wonwoo

(You are Sang Mi)

Wonwoo texted you, expecting you to read it and answer quickly.

'Come home, Sang Mi.'

But you didn't text back. He stared at his phone all night, not eating or anything. He started to tear up. "I don't have anything..." He mumbled and tightened his grip on his phone. Hae Ra called him and he declined it. "What an annoying bitch." He muttered and went downstairs to find something to eat. Realizing there wasn't anything but ramen and eggs. He couldn't cook, because you did all of it. He sighed and shut the fridge, leaving his stomach growling. He didn't know how trashed up he could get in a day. Was it a day? No...it's been 3 years. Wonwoo would always buy a cake on your anniversary. He would sing to himself and wish you would come home before blowing the candles. He would stare at the cake and his heart would burn. He'd start crying and punch something. You both used to bake the cake together, but now that you weren't around, he didn't know how. He would always just be the taste tester and play around with the frosting, ruining the cake. He missed it. He missed kissing you even though frosting was smeared all over your face and his face. He wanted to die just then, but he still had little hope that you were coming back.
*****
You missed him. "I know what your thinking, and if you want to forgive him and go back, why don't you?" Your friend muttered. "I can't...I just can't face him. But I miss him so much, I'm hallucinating." You mumbled.
"Alright, how many sleeping pills have you taken?" Your friend sighed and examined the capsule.
******
Wonwoo was tired and the whole house was trashed. He got fired from work. His life was a dump now that you were gone. He still hasn't paid off most of the bills. He always tries to hug the faint illusions of you standing in the kitchen, but you would just fade away. He wanted to die.
******
You couldn't take it anymore. You walked out the door, heading towards the house.

You still had the house key so you were able to go in. When you got in, the first thing you saw was Wonwoo with a knife in his stomach.
"Oh my god! Wonwoo!" You shouted and rushed to his side. You called 911 and slapped his face. "Wonwoo, stay with me! I'm right here so don't go anywhere!" You panicked. He opened his eyes faintly and looked at you. "I'm hallucinating." He mumbled and passed out.
******
You waited outside the emergency room, praying to God that he isn't gonna die just when you returned. The doctors came out with a smile. "He's fine. You should let him rest. Thanks to you, he didn't lose too much blood." The doctor laughed a bit and you examined your clothes. Bloodstained. You rushed into the room and he was laying down, but he was awake. "Wonwoo!" You shouted out and he turned his head. "Sang Mi?" He murmured.
You slapped him. "What the fuck?! Your gonna stab yourself on the day I come back?!" You scolded. He pouted. "Ow..This is so like you."
"What do you mean 'so like me'?" You snickered.

"I missed this kind of you." Wonwoo laughed. You rolled your eyes. "You are such an asshole." You sighed.

"Go to sleep!" You yelled and bopped his head.