Dezirae/Lore's Lost Love

**** After rereading and starting to continue this story I have realized that my 1st few chapters were by far to small so I have decided to combine some of them to make them slightly bigger but not too big each of the combined chapters will have both chapters names put together like this one has been done ****

She tried very hard to save everyone.... the building around her started to crumble and fall by some unknown force for some unknown reason.... one by one she got as many people as she could out of there.... she is unusually strong for a small humanoid.... whatever she was.... Lore watched with a smile as she worked to save them "Lore.... help me!.... please!.... I can't do this on my own!"  she begged in her soft beautifully musical voice.... he crossed his arms around his chest leaning up against the only solid wall left in the building while she lifted the heavy metal debris off an elderly male "why should I....!? what have they done for me!?.... but treat me with disdain!"  he asks her curiously wondering what her answer will be she looks at him with her two different colored eyes one a brilliant beautiful blue and the other a brilliant beautiful purple.... both had a mix of bright green around the pupil within them "then don't do it for them.... do it for me....!"  she pauses then says "and I will do whatever you ask of me in return"  his smile widens as he stands up straight and walks over to her he knows that she HATES being ordered around and he already has plans for what he will "make" her do.... he loves her he doesn't know how or why but he does and he wants to.....FEEL her.... her lips.... her.... body.... he looks her up and down as he reaches her.... looking down at her he asks "what would you like me to do!?"  she looks up at him "I know how you "feel" about these people so if you could hold this up for me I will get them out of here"  he takes the heavy metal pipe and half of the ceiling from her and lifts it up with ease as she helps the old man up "thank you Lore"  she whispers as she walks away with the man's arm looped around her shoulder as they walk out he smiles at her back as he watches her leave.... Dezirae is a woman of GREAT beauty..... she has a mix of every species known and unknown within her which showed on her physical form though she was not a member of any of those particular species all who saw her desired her but not as much or like Lore does.... for him it IS love for them it is infatuation it isn't real and she knows it the strange thing is.... she has feelings for him as well though she is uncertain if it's love for she has never felt it herself just other people's versions of it.... she IS curious about that particular emotion but wants to experience it for herself the "REAL" emotion.... one of her own not "borrowed" from someone else.... she knew what Lore was going to ASK her to do for in truth he would NEVER MAKE her do anything she didn't WANT to do but she DOES want to she KNOWS what HE feels is real and that is enough for her.... an Android.... her first kiss.... strangely enough he is MORE than just an Android to her....MUCH more....

After Dezirae got everyone out Lore put the pieces he held down and the whole building turned to rumble around him he could hear her cry out with worry as the building fell on top of him "Lore!!"  then her fast soft footfalls as she ran to where he was and then begin to dig for him with her hands.... he could tell that she was getting tired she had spent all day saving the idiotic humans from their own stupidity and now she was attempting to save him.... he could quite easily save himself from it all but he liked the fact that she came to his rescue so he laid there waiting for her to finish he smiled up at her when she finally reached him "some hero you are!"  she teases with the most beautifully alluring smile he has ever seen as she reached down for him and he gripped her hand as softly yet firmly as he could and pulled himself up with her help his father came at that point in time he was ALWAYS ruining Lore's fun Lore was ready for her to "repay" him as she had promised as he stood he lowered his head down to her faces level just as she looked up at him he was going to kiss her when his father spoke "Dezirae!"  Lore rolled his eyes and sighed exasperatingly.... well it's possible he would have if he were truly human that is he was most assuredly annoyed at his father's interruption.... as Dezirae walked away from him and over to his father still smiling "always smiling.... how is that even possible!?!.... how could she always be happy!?!"  Lore wondered to himself she is a strange one she is able to read him as though he is actually human he can FEEL when she's around.... emotions such WONDERFUL emotions happiness, love she is more than "just a friend".... SO MUCH MORE.... it seems his father has plans for the two of them Lore had no idea what he was already working on his brother one his father calls Data though she didn't know of his "replacement", how he "disappoints" his parents by being.... whoever he is she knows that he doesn't care for the villagers.... would she!?!.... no!!.... her heart is too pure for such an action.... she would NEVER place anyone in danger..... even to make him into what she called a "hero".... then what happened!?!.... as she went with his father Lore went in search of whatever caused such WONDERFUL destruction.... no he was not happy that she placed herself in the middle of it for she could have gotten injured and he would NEVER allow that.... during his search he had found a crystallized entity.... whether it was what caused the damage or not he was unsure.... but he learned it's language and befriended it.... made it a promise.... but wanted to make sure that Dezirae was safe first before he "let" it do what it wants to do.... when he gets back home he finds that she is already gone.... his father sent her away off planet in a traders ship.... at least that is what he was told he knew not where he was upset that he did not get to say goodbye and that she did not say goodbye.... though she was probably not given the option to do so but he was happy that she was now safe and so now.... it was time..... he went back to the entity and told it so though there was one thing Lore was disappointed about.... he did not get his kiss....

**** ****

Dezirae walks over to Noonian all the while secretly glancing back at Lore through the corner of her eye she knew what Noonian wanted he had told her what he had planned to do and why he thinks that Lore is dangerous she can feel his sorrow in the fact that he has to do something so drastic she didn't know that he was planning on disassembling Lore just that he was going to have her leave the planet "for her own safety" Lore would NEVER hurt her she knew that as did he but he still worried he found someone willing to take her off planet she never got to say goodbye to Lore and that made her sad but was it her sadness or someone elses!?.... "he did not do this!"   she tells Noonian as they walk "I know!"  he replies "then why....!?"  she asks softly "I worry for your safety my friend"  he answers she laughs softly then says "there is no need for that!"  he smiles and hugs her shoulder then says "I know!"  they enter the lab where she stays and she begins to pack what little she owns then after hugging her friend and his wife she leaves without looking back